Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
dont worry that ppl that died this episode will be fine and dandy next season...

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Don't watch this anymore but this show is dead in terms of viewership and online presence. But they cancelled raised by wolves :beli:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Maybe im just mad lol might need to get back on to westworld tho :patrice:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
(Reserved space for MIB smiley)
:whoo:
:banderas:

{Drunk analysis mode} :mjlit:

Beat from "queens get the money plays in the background"

The name of the episode metanoia :ohhh:

the tower (social media specially twitter) got people and bots going at each other fighting all day :mindblown:

Some of this shyt going over all our heads like bulimic on a seesaw :ahh:

:manny: might be a lil too drunk just my interpretation :hubie:

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Interesting and entertaining episode. But I’m wondering how much was simulation and how much was real? I dunno but Bernard kind of struck me as selfish. Like let Maeve go the sublime and be with her kid, but instead he using everybody as pawns in his game of trying to save who exactly because it is sounds like he knows they are going to die but still wants them to help him fight instead enjoying the sublime.

Also if Bernard has seen all these scenarios why didn’t he focus on taking out William? He seems focused on Hale when William seems to be reason for all the chaos towards the end

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why the coli likes this convoluted ass season. Also this season looks really low budget to have these big names (Ed Harris, Jeffrey Wright) in it. The room with NYC in the background reminds me of that ABC show "V" with morena baccarin

The lack of any actual human characters doesn't help especially when all the "robots" basically act human now

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still confused, but that Bowie:dj2: was ringing off as TMIB walked away from his FUKKERY:lupe::banderas: