Official Westworld Season 4 Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Somehow Bernard and Chrislores are a bit further into the future I guess. I think by digging Maeve he somehow has the ability to bring hosts from the G. Heaven.
Hale says its been 23 years and Frankie is about that age so I think we are in the same time period for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
After rewatching the whole series and now these Eps, it's getting real creepy around here in our world. We got all these companies sniffing all our data, algorithms working overtime, AI making their baby steps...
We gon' get Westworlded or Blackmorrired and we won't even know it.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Such a gorgeous looking show.

:wow:

I was looking at those establishing shots of the beach / lighthouse during Maeve and Caleb's infiltration like :leon: these look like some Christopher Nolan establishing shots.

Then, I was like, it would be dope if he could help his lil bro out and direct 1 or 2 episodes of the show. Since that won't happen, I'm like: can we get a Nolan AI / robot movie? That's one he's gotta check off his list. Spielberg did it with AI Artificial Intelligence. Make it happen, Chris.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I was looking at those establishing shots of the beach / lighthouse during Maeve and Caleb's infiltration like :leon: these look like some Christopher Nolan establishing shots.

Then, I was like, it would be dope if he could help his lil bro out and direct 1 or 2 episodes of the show. Since that won't happen, I'm like: can we get a Nolan AI / robot movie? That's one he's gotta check off his list. Spielberg did it with AI Artificial Intelligence. Make it happen, Chris.
It's kinda boring but the movie lil bro's wife (and co creator of this show) did is good looking too. They definitely got a style.

Kinda reminds me of the sorta scifi movies we used to get in the 90s/80s. shyt that isn't perfect but would go onto cult status because something about them sticks with you. Idk how they pulled hugh jackman or the budget for it, and like i said it isn't amazing or too exciting but im glad it exists lol

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must be the only one who didn't like this episode... I think it was Tessa Thompson that threw me off... Her lines and delivery was just so forced and amateurish

Apart from that this season has me way more engaged than season 3

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
It's kinda boring but the movie lil bro's wife (and co creator of this show) did is good looking too. They definitely got a style.

Kinda reminds me of the sorta scifi movies we used to get in the 90s/80s. shyt that isn't perfect but would go onto cult status because something about them sticks with you. Idk how they pulled hugh jackman or the budget for it, and like i said it isn't amazing or too exciting but im glad it exists lol

They prolly got High cuz he was in The Prestige, which was great. I haven't seen this yet. I remember the trailers from last year. They also got Maeve in it and Rebecca Ferguson from Mission Impossible 👇🏾

52aaddde47688396d19dbad497f3e9e57f6d4642.gifv

I saw that Reminiscence only got ⭐⭐ tho. That's mid...but not bad, especially for Lisa Joy's feature debut. I'ma have to check it out now.

Screenshot-20220717-235947.png

"Private investigator of the mind" sounds like some Inception type shyt.