Official Westworld Season 3 Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm am firmly convince this is simulation/matrix of "Futureworld". Dolores damn near spilled the entire beans to Caleb but make it appear that's Serac's intention to create rather than tell him the truth that it's already been created. More clues point to this with the imposter Charlotte trying to cut herself to see if she's "real" and you do not see any machine parts. Same with Delores when she was shot, no machine parts inside. You never actually SEE Serac physically, he's always a projection. There was no way Dolores could of predicted the future of Caleb no matter how much BS she spewed about his depression UNLESS it was already scripted in the simulation... not the one that about to be created, but the one that already exist. Like I said each episode, because the clues been too strong. Even the map location titles hints to this with the digital map read as a warning of what's happening in the simulation.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying to avoid spoilers so I’m just skimming thru comments but y’all liking this season so far or nah? or is it too early to gauge?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charlotte remodeled:lupe: Cheat Code Delores:bustback: TMIB scrubbed offline:skip: 'A simulation within simulation':jbhmm: West World outside decor/ambiance:banderas: Malfunctoned balls:dame: LesbiHost:leon: Broad daylight body:picard: Short Circuit:laff: flabby drop:mjlol: Cac rockin an electric grill:ohhh: Ciroc's the puppet master:takedat:

Last edited:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Charlotte can't be william/the man in black or any other human. Back in season two they explained that once human "minds" are put into host bodies they quickly deteriorate until they end up like Joe Biden

I did see one theory on reddit that was interesting and fairly on brand in terms of westworld plot twists. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am so I'm gonna put it in spoilers just in case

That Delores split herself across the two host bodies. Hale's body containing the original Delores' programming, and "Delores'" body containing the Wyatt persona

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Charlotte can't be william/the man in black or any other human. Back in season two they explained that once human "minds" are put into host bodies they quickly deteriorate until they end up like Joe Biden

I did see one theory on reddit that was interesting and fairly on brand in terms of westworld plot twists. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am so I'm gonna put it in spoilers just in case

That Delores split herself across the two host bodies. Hale's body containing the original Delores' programming, and "Delores'" body containing the Wyatt persona

Yeah I saw this but Hale asked Delores why she gets to be herself and when she can be herself