Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Bro I said the same thing

When nikkas tell me how strong a strain is i just :russell:
If you want to keep a low tolerance, just do cardio every morning, eat a nice meal with a good amount of carbs, and get proper rest

For me, when I exercise on the elliptical using some resistance, it gives me the best highs. Instead of being tired, I get creative/energetic highs. It all comes down to dopamine. When you are active, you will create more dopamine, and that determines how high you get, at least the feel good type of high. All I need is 3-4 puffs from a pipe of some good herb, and I'm good for a while! Using a vaporizer, its even more potent.

If you want to be able to get high all day, without being tired, just do what I wrote above, and eat fruit throughout the day. Fruit has all types of terpenes in them, and that allows for more thc to effect you. Also, the sugar in fruit is easy to absorb, so your brain will have a constant supply of sugar. That means you can puff all day, and still get that feel good high.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If you want to keep a low tolerance, just do cardio every morning, eat a nice meal with a good amount of carbs, and get proper rest

For me, when I exercise on the elliptical using some resistance, it gives me the best highs. Instead of being tired, I get creative/energetic highs. It all comes down to dopamine. When you are active, you will create more dopamine, and that determines how high you get, at least the feel good type of high. All I need is 3-4 puffs from a pipe of some good herb, and I'm good for a while! Using a vaporizer, its even more potent.

If you want to be able to get high all day, without being tired, just do what I wrote above, and eat fruit throughout the day. Fruit has all types of terpenes in them, and that allows for more thc to effect you. Also, the sugar in fruit is easy to absorb, so your brain will have a constant supply of sugar. That means you can puff all day, and still get that feel good high.
Facts cardio + weed is the best highs

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

tumblr_n5rw3m0egT1saozodo1_500.gif

DK72h01h.jpg

gxmnqO7h.jpg

Daps
Indicas usually make you sleepy and sativas usually make you energetic but sometimes there are exceptions. Got a an Indica called Grand Daddy Mango that feels like a sativa. I think it's Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Mango strain. :banderas: But when I hit that 428f on my vape that shyt puts me right to sleep.:wtf: This might be one of the most versatile strains I have ever received.

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Cut them all down a while ago. These are just The Mack, the Cali Love came out decent, but nowhere as nice as these did.

L4UjV83h.jpg
Please tell me you didn't throw out the trim?

You can make some nice bubblehash with it. You can probably make some good rosin with it, too!