Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Delivery guy had an all ounces for $50 special promotion yesterday. $60 with tax and tip.

Bay area the best :blessed:

Nope, it was fire:blessed:

fukks sake thats cheap. We pay 20 a gram for cali weed. 10 pound for everythkng else. An oz goes for like 180 if you buy one on its own.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Tolerance break..:mjcry:

Can't sleep for shyt....:mjlol:
Can barely hold food down....:mjlol:

I'm low-key light-headed.

This break is about to last 2 weeks tops....:mjgrin:

And I'm not even embarrassed by any of this.

Edit : From the last page :

Be a habitual weed smoker brehs. I probably got high everyday the last 6 months and I’m on a tolerance break right now catching hell. No appetite, crazy ass dreams , and Insomnia. Been tryna sleep for the last 3 hours :mjgrin:

You feel me....:salute:

Last edited:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I got 2 zips in a jar how to keep it from going dry?
depends on how long you keep it in the jar. You can put a piece of bread or an orange peel in there. But don't let your shyt get too moist because it will get mold, and then you're fukked.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
depends on how long you keep it in the jar. You can put a piece of bread or an orange peel in there. But don't let your shyt get too moist because it will get mold, and then you're fukked.
Im reading this everywhere but I need more detail

How long is too long to keep it in a jar?

How long should I keep a orange peel in it or bread

I left the jar in car middle component overnight and like 6 of the grams got dry

The rest of it was in the trunk and they pretty much stayed hydrated so I just put them all in a small Jar and took them in the house

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Someone put me onto the one-hitters and I haven't looked back since - they hit well except having to repack every few seconds. I hate rolling but I did pretty well on my first try.

I bought an Indica-sativa mix called Ice and (have low tolerance), had me blasted.