Might get a glass one next
:mjgrin:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Haven't smoked in 3 weeks. Feel fukking amazing :blessed:

Gonna cop some edibles once I hit the 4 week mark.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just found this new plug like 3 weeks ago. He been exposing me to shyt I ain’t even heard before. Wedding Cake, Gorrilla Glue, and etc.

I just got some sour rn. I gotta fall back though because I hate having smokers lungs/cough. I feel like death :flabbynsick: And plus I desperately need a tolerance break. Feels like I’m wasting weed :snoop:

Daps
I just found this new plug like 3 weeks ago. He been exposing me to shyt I ain’t even heard before. Wedding Cake, Gorrilla Glue, and etc.

I just got some sour rn. I gotta fall back though because I hate having smokers lungs/cough. I feel like death :flabbynsick: And plus I desperately need a tolerance break. Feels like I’m wasting weed :snoop:
That's why I love edibles. If I eat the right amount I stay high for almost the entire day. Simplest way to consume weed. Just eat and become excited because you know you are going to become high as shyt eventually.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I love edibles. If I eat the right amount I stay high for almost the entire day. Simplest way to consume weed. Just eat and become excited because you know you are going to become high as shyt eventually.
:mjcry:

My partner that was looking out for me either in prison or on the way there

Everything you said it’s facts

I almost always stay high for a whole day...I only fw the taffy tho

Cookies and brownies etc just don’t do much

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Can anyone suggest some good dry herb vapes that know of from experience or word of mouth?

The Da Vinci Iq is pretty solid and I got nothing but good shyt to say about it for the most part.

This is my first and up to this point only vaporizer and I've noticed the marked difference between smoking and Vaping which was me inclined to smoking less and vaping more if not just for health reasons.

First off, these things hardly smell at all. That's a major selling point with me vaping all the time (I'm chiefing right now on my IQ) as opposed to choosing off peak hours to go smoke weed in the bushes and pray not to get caught.

If you live a life where you aren't expected or praised for smelling like 'Dro, this shyt will have you blitzed on the sly damn near anywhere. From Cruise ship suites to behind Outback Steakhouse building up an appetite for that 32medium rare Ribeye I'm about to devour, a Breh can stay medicated without that tell tale smell to deal with and you can be too with this shyt.

Also with the IQ, the batteries are removable (Not all portable/dry herb Vapes do this) so you can cop a spare if you want to toke more than one bowls for whatever reason. Just cop a battery recharge pack, some spare batteries and eat.

The price might deter you a bit but it's worth it being able to smoke weed in stealth like that shyt.