Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
You seem to be taking this personally.. doesn't have to be all that, it's just a matter of preference :obama:

You're right that a pen is great for convenience and being stealthy in places where you shouldn't smoke, that's why I have one, for clubs and sporting events :jawalrus:And I enjoy hitting it as well.

But to me the pen is only for places where I couldn't conceivably smoke a blunt. When I'm at my crib and can do whatever I want? I'm not takin that pen out, I'm taking out a Swisher :banderas:
not at all, and idk, others agree with you but I just don't care for all that personally. Its the same high, just with the pen its way easier and more convenient. Im the type of person where I try to do everything the easiest way possible, thats why I fukk with the pen

Taco

All Star
Daps
Ahh we call those spliffs(tobacco and weed ). I used to smoke em too but now just pure green

shyt arrived. Boutta roll up :blessed:
You get your tree delivered too? My homie calls in an order for a qp every week to my house 2 hours before he gets off so as soon as he comes over he can roll an eighth in a backwood. Been on some Kimbo this week but I'll keep y'all updated on the next bud we get. Are we aloud to post bud pics up on here?

Taco

All Star
Daps
Ahh we call those spliffs(tobacco and weed ). I used to smoke em too but now just pure green

shyt arrived. Boutta roll up :blessed:
You get your tree delivered too? My homie calls in an order for a qp every week to my house 2 hours before he gets off(delivery takes 2 hours) so as soon as he comes over he can roll an eighth in a backwood. Been on some Kimbo this week but I'll keep y'all updated on the next bud I cop. Does anyone know if we are aloud to post bud pics up on here?