Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Ez33o8w.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
anybody got any dry herb vapes to recommend?

The Davinci IQ is what I got. My long winded thoughts on it. Key points.

- it's small and discreet.
-The smell factor is nearly non existent
- You can battery swap to keep burning as opposed to having to charge the device and wait.
- Gets you blown, quick and easy.
The Davinci IQ is pretty nice if you can get one that works fine without the hassle. When it came out alot of folk were clamoring for it and they couldn't ship/create enough to meet the demand so there was a lot of controversy with it, but it's been out almost a year now so that problem shouldn't be as prevalent now.

It's a nice size, discrete and has that 10 mm mouthpiece nozzle that you can hit if you dislike sucking on them sippy cup flat lid shyts with vapes like I do.

It's my first and only Vape(at the moment) so I ain't got much of anything else to test it off of in terms of smell but I ain't never had anybody tell me I smelled like trees when on it since you blowing out vapor and not smoke which dissipates instead of clings and lingers.

Used it in my bathroom all the time, took a bath (or a shyt) and it's gone. The only way folk smell it if they directly on you AS you exhale. I used to vape on my job on Saturdays (since its just me) and was able to switch it off within seconds of customers walking in as opposed to having to spritz myself with axe and blame the Crack heads next door cause of that blunt smoke. Put it to the test recently in America and I had enough confidence to burn in parking lots of restaurants before I ate and in bathrooms at malls before I shopped.

Only problem you might have with it is the bowl and how to pack it since everyone swears by a tight pack but it will take some trial and error to work out how tight is tight and draw resistance (how hard it takes to pull vapor out it ) since you could waste some herb or get a retarded session (vapes burn for 10 minutes before autoshutoff so they call that shyt a session) where you stayed sucking (pause) and got less than desired.

Once you learn how to pack it, the only other problem you'd have is cleaning it (ain't too Too hard, but you got to put in some effort if you want a proper clean, especially after using it daily for weeks if you blaze heavy) and the occasional malfunction like alot of vapes are prone to.

If you get one or decide to get one, feel free to ask any questions you have with the shyts or check out the IQ page on (fukk Combustion.com), heck, you can browse that place for more recommends on Vape shyt since its a site made specifically for that.

The pax 3 is also good from what I hear too since its the competitor to the IQ, but I went with the IQ since the battery is removable and I could carry an extra battery if I wanted to burn more.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Got off Backwoods and on these.

Woods was making me take naps in the middle of the afternoon...
My drug counselor told me that smoking blunts is the addicting part. They pack that shyt with tobacco and everything else. And you gutting it, doesn’t take the remnants off the paper

What you end up craving is actually the tobacco from the blunts

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
My drug counselor told me that smoking blunts is the addicting part. They pack that shyt with tobacco and everything else. And you gutting it, doesn’t take the remnants off the paper

Man, you got a drug counselor n you don't know the difference between a backwood (tobacco leaf, no paper) an a swisher... cmon son.... you sound like a fed...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Man, you got a drug counselor n you don't know the difference between a backwood (tobacco leaf, no paper) an a swisher... cmon son.... you sound like a fed...
:gucci:

I clearly said blunts. I wasn’t singling out backwoods. And no, tobacco is not the most addicting part. So smoking the leaf isn’t going to get you the same feeling if it was never packed with the tobacco and added poisons they put in it

But he went to Harvard. fukk should he know

And for the record, I had a DC because I was arrested for the grow house in my house. I’m in the know my brother

Last edited:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
:gucci:

I clearly said blunts. I wasn’t singling out backwoods. And no, tobacco is not the most addicting part. So smoking the leaf isn’t going to get you the same feeling if it was never packed with the tobacco and added poisons they put in it

But he went to Harvard. fukk should he know

And for the record, I had a DC because I was arrested for the grow house in my house. I’m in the know my brother
You responded to a post about backwoods, and a backwoods leaf is a pure tobacco leaf, you can't "pack it with tobacco" it is tobacco.... you the only person who call me my brother on here n not a white devil tho so imma let you cook breh

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

I purely smoke spliffs. Half tobacco half weed. The only thing with the tobacco is that it has like a binge effect. Meaning as soon as you finish yur joint you have an urge to smoke another one straight after because of the nicotine.