Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Smoking weed is for old heads, the wave is g pens now. Tell me I'm wrong, just try, but its by far the easiest and most convenient way to smoke.

None of that extra rolling/grinding shyt, just take a hit and your high. Not to mention the portability and compactness :ahh:

no other option :win:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Smoking weed is for old heads, the wave is g pens now. Tell me I'm wrong, just try, but its by far the easiest and most convenient way to smoke.

None of that extra rolling/grinding shyt, just take a hit and your high. Not to mention the portability and compactness :ahh:

I've had a pen for a couple years now, and I've found that nothing replaces a well rolled blunt

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

G Pens are nice but I still, you gotta really pull on that shyt it get high. I'd still smoke even with a G Pen

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.

fukk a Gpen, get with THC distillate pens. 92% THC, 3% CBD, 3% weed terps, 2% natural fruit terps.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

I personally dont stick with only one method of using weed. I fukk with concentrates, oils, tinctures, edibles, etc but nothing makes me crave weed more than the smell of my neighbors smoking a blunt outside my window. I wouldnt smoke blunts/joints EVERYDAY but that method will never go extinct.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I smoke rosin I press (no need for added terps), and throw in my ceramic puffco plus chamber, which I throw on my Smok Qbox w TempControl. Thats my goto since I live in a nonsmoking building and dont want letters from mngmnt. I smoke blunts on the weekends on occasion though with the squad. Otherwise I make edibles and tincture for myself and hit that to be lowkey.

The dope thing about rosin is with good strains that produce good amounts of oil, you get some very nice natural flavors, and you can take the oils and mix them to get unique flavors. I just pressed some Lemon Gorilla Glue buds with Sour OG. Rangers!...Aye-y!-y!

giphy.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
anybody got any dry herb vapes to recommend?

I feel like you always be too angry on here to be a weed smoker :lolbron:

Nah I'm playing. I rock with the Pax - the newest generation can do dry and extracts I think but I have the old one it's just dry

It's dope breh and looks pretty slick as well

Back in the day I had a Flightbox it was kinda ratchet but whatever.

For something to put on your loving room table Volcanoes are good but can get pricey. One of my brehs rocked with a whip based vape that was pretty chill and a lot more affordable.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I feel like you always be too angry on here to be a weed smoker :lolbron:

Nah I'm playing. I rock with the Pax - the newest generation can do dry and extracts I think but I have the old one it's just dry

It's dope breh and looks pretty slick as well

Back in the day I had a Flightbox it was kinda ratchet but whatever.

For something to put on your loving room table Volcanoes are good but can get pricey. One of my brehs rocked with a whip based vape that was pretty chill and a lot more affordable.
I just be high and talking shyt :mjgrin:

I'm between the pax and firefly right now. It the pax definitely seems more portable and low key. But they say the firefly got the best smoke

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@The Devil's Advocate word man well I might be looking to upgrade soon if you cop the Firefly let me know how it goes

I will say the Pax is super intuitive as well, I think it legit won awards for its design from respected media shyts even though it's a weed thing

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps

Bruh Mayne, if smoking weed makes you an old head, then lemme get that flat top :flabbynsick:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
I've had a pen for a couple years now, and I've found that nothing replaces a well rolled blunt
Blunts first of all are extra as fukk to roll and all that and leave a smell, aren't discrete. I can literally smoke a pen inside a grocery store and nobody will notice. Theyre the most discrete thing ever. If you don't care about that then ok thats on you

Copping and rolling up is half the fun for me. I love the whole ritual.
:yeshrug: i hate it, to each his own