Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
So what's the preferred choice for y'all to smoke..

I smoke blunts only.. I started on white owls, and still fukk with the Honey White Owl..

I made a commitment to learn how to roll some back woods up..

Pick up a berry wood, pearled it...

Then yesterday I picked up a 5 pack of the dark stout woods... them mfers are decent as hell.. taste way better then owls/swishers

eventually I wanna get a volcano vaporizer and quit blunts mostly
I'll still hit a blunt but I prefer joints :ahh: Raw Cones are mad convenient

Yo a gram is $60 out here in Tokyo :russ::russ::russ:
:skip:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Is there anywhere online or anywhere in general where I can get some Chocolate Thai :lupe: I remember it being name dropped a lot in the 90's..I've never had it

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Is there anywhere online or anywhere in general where I can get some Chocolate Thai :lupe: I remember it being name dropped a lot in the 90's..I've never had it

I doubt you'll be able to find any old school strains still around. If someone says they have it they're probably bullshytting you.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Yo, did anyone in here peep that Dr. Wesley Muhammad interview on The Breakfast Club where he says, "This new marijuana (Loud) is being engineered to make Black men gay? :patrice:

:mjlol: Helluva reach....

Oh, I'm a fool for that OG Kush. Can't say I've had a lot of strains because, where I'm from, nikkas don't use strain names at all. They just say, Loud or Fire.. And I hate that shyt too! But, we had a stint out here where we had the names of em. Skywalker OG, LA Confidential, Girl Scout Cookies, Purple Lean, etc.. But, the OG Kush put me somewhere else. Best high I've had to date!

FSP

Banned
Daps
Chillin on the weed for a min until I can confirm there's no drug test for this new job- Once the sun goes down the minutes feel like hours :damn:

Nothing's interesting :mjcry:
Dawg I just had a fukkin anxiety attack for a week over a fukking job, I am feeling your pain

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Yo, did anyone in here peep that Dr. Wesley Muhammad interview on The Breakfast Club where he says, "This new marijuana (Loud) is being engineered to make Black men gay? :patrice:

:mjlol: Helluva reach....

Oh, I'm a fool for that OG Kush. Can't say I've had a lot of strains because, where I'm from, nikkas don't use strain names at all. They just say, Loud or Fire.. And I hate that shyt too! But, we had a stint out here where we had the names of em. Skywalker OG, LA Confidential, Girl Scout Cookies, Purple Lean, etc.. But, the OG Kush put me somewhere else. Best high I've had to date!

I live in the uk. But when I went to Amsterdam all I was smoking was og kush. I never liked a weed strain as much as that one.