Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what's some good vapes y'all??

smoking 5-6 blunts a day is not wassup anymore... i feel my stomach turn soon as i lick that shyt

i want a personal one... nothing with bags and shyt... something basic i can load the weed in, and hit, and be high.... and preferably nobody know about it but i wouldn't care if the smoke/high was good

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I need advice :feedme:

Looking for a vape pen,and desktop vape.

What is a good vape pen for concentrate? I had an atmos and this shyt is garbage...broke after one use..the heating coil chamber is shot :shaq2:

Also for the desktop vape budget - $300... I live in off campus townhouses..can't smoke inside but they don't inspect our place unless it's repairs, so I figure with them vape bags I can smoke/vape in the kitchen while cooking, or just on the back patio without the area smelling like bud.

Also... found my favorite strain... JACK fukkING HERER !!!!!!!!!! :ohlawd: :blessed:

This shyt gets my heart racing brehs...it's like a fukking pre-workout..Can smoke it during the day and not be sluggish at all...Sativa is where it's at, :smugdraper:I have no idea how brehs can smoke heavy ass indicas all day and function. I go into the shop and be saying i'm gonna try all these different strains, but honestly Jack Herer is something where this shyt needs to be on the roster for the foreseeable future.....

Also can brehs recommend some tasty strains? Especially the 206 brehs...do those tangie strains actually taste like fruit? :patrice: Does GSC have a thin mint type of taste? :patrice: I've seen some shyt called Double Tangie Banana I wanna try, but it was only at a medical dispensary :shaq2: I'm thinking it's time to get a medical authorization while the dispensarys still operate.

BTW..my tolerance is low as fukk...half of a .5 joint gets me buzzed for like 1hr/1.5hrs... :blessed:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
^ Lucky b*stard,can't even get 30 min no more:francis:
For a minute I was worried..smoked a 1gram cone one night and barely got a buzz :lupe:

But I think because i've been dieting helped or all the walking I do..also I tend to stop smoking and put the joint out when I feel buzzed. I only roll a full gram up and finish it when it's the weekend and I want to get dumb high.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
for the dekstop vapes i'd look into the da buddha vaporizer. the tower is indestructible, can leave it on 24/7, and can find em for 140 on ebay. the bag vapes are gonna cost well over 400, got a lot more pieces to work with; a bigger hassle overall. for the money, da buddha is where its at for desktop. it wont eliminate the smell tho; wont be smokey, but still pungent. vapes require you to ground up the buds, and that alone gonna wreak whatever room you're in. i know if i leave the back room door open after using the vape, the whole house smells @O Fenômeno

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
for the dekstop vapes i'd look into the da buddha vaporizer. the tower is indestructible, can leave it on 24/7, and can find em for 140 on ebay. the bag vapes are gonna cost well over 400, got a lot more pieces to work with; a bigger hassle overall. for the money, da buddha is where its at for desktop. it wont eliminate the smell tho; wont be smokey, but still pungent. vapes require you to ground up the buds, and that alone gonna wreak whatever room you're in. i know if i leave the back room door open after using the vape, the whole house smells @O Fenômeno
Oh damn :lupe:

I mean I roll my joints up in my room with no fukks given..I've had a MFLB and I would smoke that in this place if I had one,but those things aren't my type. Had one before,quality but not for me. The smell from that was like a burn popcorn type of smell.

Maybe I should look into a small bong to chill with on the back porch. It's not that i'm trying to conceal, it's just that I wanted an option that isn't as strong as a blunt,or joint. I know my neighbor is cool and smokes,but I haven't met the rest down the row. I figure any option is better than blowing a loud ass joint in the backyard and people smelling it,as i'm smoking a joint for 10minutes.

And I hate bowls :francis:

Also i'm seeing some bag vapes under $300 :patrice: Arizer Q...

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Oh damn :lupe:

I mean I roll my joints up in my room with no fukks given..I've had a MFLB and I would smoke that in this place if I had one,but those things aren't my type. Had one before,quality but not for me. The smell from that was like a burn popcorn type of smell.

Maybe I should look into a small bong to chill with on the back porch. It's not that i'm trying to conceal, it's just that I wanted an option that isn't as strong as a blunt,or joint. I know my neighbor is cool and smokes,but I haven't met the rest down the row. I figure any option is better than blowing a loud ass joint in the backyard and people smelling it,as i'm smoking a joint for 10minutes.

And I hate bowls :francis:

Also i'm seeing some bag vapes under $300 :patrice: Arizer Q...
if you got an electrical outlet on the back porch, id go with a vape. it'll save you money in the longrun. i can get 12+ hits off .2 .3

could split a good sized joint open and have 5 bowls worth to be packed in the vape

Daps
Latest strains I fukked with that really stood out was, Green Crack, SVOG kush, and Blue Platinum. All of them had a nikka like :banderas::ahh::win:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I don't know if its living in NYC or maybe its the people I cop from :jbhmm: I can't get high quality ganj without some nikka hitting me over the head that his reg is the best piff in the tri-state area. :childplease:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
smoking on some grapefruit diesel :ninja2: shyt taste good, the smell aint to bad

tumblr_nxi2zxZLUl1qiny74o1_1280.jpg

copped a pack of sour og too, aint tasted it yet tho

tumblr_nxi2zxZLUl1qiny74o2_1280.jpg

MF budz

All Star
Daps
any of you brehs used them ice swishers? if you smoke em after you brush your teeth you can even feel them shyts going down. :ahh:
those things are :scust:. Idk what it is but woat rello for me. That after taste isn't good. But I haven't even been smoking bud. Just wax. I miss the blunts.:mjcry: