FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
:whoa:

Careful w those cheeba chews. I ate a half one at a concert. About half way through the show I had to go for a walk to gather myself. Took about 10 mins to settle down again. And I'm a very very heavy long time user. Those things are no joke. You can really taste the thc when I chew those things. I almost though I was eating straight wax.
Yeah them things can fukk you up.

Half a bite is like 2 skittles..lol

Its basically taffy with a hash center.

Korova has a Daywrecker cookie

Then they got the 5150 Bar :pachaha::whew::ooh::huhldup:

camer999

All Star
Daps
Guys, If I were to look for a strain that gives me high levels of euphoria what should I go with, please tell experiences in detail. I just LOVE the feeling of euphoria over everything else, second would be how good food taste :blessed:.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Guys, If I were to look for a strain that gives me high levels of euphoria what should I go with, please tell experiences in detail. I just LOVE the feeling of euphoria over everything else, second would be how good food taste :blessed:.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Coli brehs lets talk methods for passing drug screens.

It's a normal one for a job no PO so I get to just take it in a room by myself. I'm prolly gonna use someone else's urine but I'm cleaning myself up just in case.

Anything y'all know that'll expedite the cleaning process? Or best practices for bringing else someone's pee?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Coli brehs lets talk methods for passing drug screens.

It's a normal one for a job no PO so I get to just take it in a room by myself. I'm prolly gonna use someone else's urine but I'm cleaning myself up just in case.

Anything y'all know that'll expedite the cleaning process? Or best practices for bringing else someone's pee?
If you're trying to clean yourself out, first how often do you smoke? If you smoke heavy, this might not work because you'll need time for this.

Next, stop now.

You gotta sweat. THC is fat soluble, which is why it stays in your system longer than coke. Sweat heavily and often to burn the fat. Flush it out with green tea and cranberry juice once you do sweat it into you.

Go to the dollar store and buy a bunch of drug tests. Test yourself soon as you get home, and then once a week afterwards and then a day before the test. If you still have weed in your system a week or the day before, have the pee ready for the test.

Remember that most tests detect THC amounts 50 ng/mL or greater, which is crazy because they need 300 ng/ml for coke. With this method, your pee isn't necessarily going to be lighter in color because your not putting a detox into it, unless you just drink a lot of water in general.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Just to bump

2ntvf2c.jpg

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
fukking love walking into a dispensary and just being able to buy what I want. I'm trying to cop a vaporizer. I heard good things about pax. What yall brehs recommend