Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: what is this shyt breh, explain please.

@marcuz what was them pill things you was tlkn bout on tc?
That a cartridge for a vape pen. I never had that brand but most cartridge taste the same unless you want to pay for the high end ones which are 50 dollars and up. I have tired bhang regular and private reserve (not worth it too expense. Taste great with a strong high tho), eureka, og canna, pure vapes, o-pens, kurvana. The best low end one I had was kurvana great taste but only slightly above average high. I'm currently smoking on blueberry muffins and gucci og both good. The muffins is straight purple but I had way better purple. The one thing I hate about cali dispensary too many places make up fake names for there bud half the menu is og something.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That a cartridge for a vape pen. I never had that brand but most cartridge taste the same unless you want to pay for the high end ones which are 50 dollars and up. I have tired bhang regular and private reserve (not worth it too expense. Taste great with a strong high tho), eureka, og canna, pure vapes, o-pens, kurvana. The best low end one I had was kurvana great taste but only slightly above average high. I'm currently smoking on blueberry muffins and gucci og both good. The muffins is straight purple but I had way better purple. The one thing I hate about cali dispensary too many places make up fake names for there bud half the menu is og something.
i use to fukk with eureka heavy.

but my boy put me up on a vape that looks like a damn small flash light, that i can just manually apply shatter/wax to; hits infinitely better

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Do you brehs that make rosin smoke the little flattened weed disks left over? I'm sure there's a little thc left in em.
they're still active, ive ground em up and loaded in the vape. worked fine. never tried smoking it tho

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
:ohhh: what is this shyt breh, explain please.

@marcuz what was them pill things you was tlkn bout on tc?

Honey oil vape cartridges are the top shelf of any vape company. 70-80% thc...no solvent...taste really clean and pure. When I vape anything other than honey, it tastes disgusting.

The autodab ones that's on the box in the pic are :scusthov:. The empty chrome one is the honey brand

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i use to fukk with eureka heavy.

but my boy put me up on a vape that looks like a damn small flash light, that i can just manually apply shatter/wax to; hits infinitely better

Are you using an atomizer on your vape pen? I use to do this but it was too messy when I packed the wax. What kind of vape pen and atomizer are you using? I love the high of wax in the pen it was almost like taking a dab but it killed my tolerance. I would take full blunts to the face and I wasn't sure if I was high. Thats the reason why I stop smoking wax but I might go back it just more convenient or I might go back to cartridge. I don't like having to buy blunts all the time, doesn't leave my clothes and hand smelling like smoke can't get caught up.

Daps
i moved out of manhattan but i still work here. my connect delivers to my office, extracts and flowers. i also get occasional shipments of dispensary good from friends in cali.

Sharing is caring. lol I need a new person.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
New pen. Really liking this one. Burns my crumble at perfect temp on low setting.

lzneeCI.jpg