Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
got my shyt took by the boys when me n my guys was smokin, no one went to jail or nothin. Gonna take a break till halloween, and in the meantime try to get another gig. Bro at wrk tld me a guy had the colorado connect and is legit finna cop so much :banderas:
Smoking on some local called "Ms Universe" shyt has the most crystals ive ever seen, its lowkey dumb how sticky your fingers get just handling this shyt, every bowl looks like you sprinkled your kief stash on it :skip:
New bong because after a good year+ run I broke my old one.
asqvRvh.jpg

mqLXJUs.jpg
nice, u in coloroda/get yo shyt from there right. GImme a list of good ass strains to ask for from the plug at wrk (may or may not have u confused with another breh). What type of grinder u got shyt layed that weed dwn nicely

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
got my shyt took by the boys when me n my guys was smokin, no one went to jail or nothin. Gonna take a break till halloween, and in the meantime try to get another gig. Bro at wrk tld me a guy had the colorado connect and is legit finna cop so much :banderas:

nice, u in coloroda/get yo shyt from there right. GImme a list of good ass strains to ask for from the plug at wrk (may or may not have u confused with another breh). What type of grinder u got shyt layed that weed dwn nicely
Nah my bruh I'm on the Portland Maine weed :blessed:
An I didn't grind that up, its some hand crumbled bud with a lil scoop of kief on top :dame:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Pressed some rosin this morning and loaded my pen. Pissed my ceramaic atomizer stopped working this morning. Booo!
15wymc7.png

Last edited:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
gZWz2zF.jpg

this shyt is the future brehs.

i haven't broken up any flowers in a minute now. can light up anywhere inconspicously

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
:whoo:

just finished the quarter of super jack that i got last week. one of my favorite sativas. that smell/taste :banderas:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I just turned my silver surfer on. About to blast off w the super jack once it heats up.
actually got myself an ssv a few weeks ago, haha. came across a new one on ebay for 159 and couldnt pass it up. already had a da buddha so igave the buddha to my brother. prefer this angle a lot better, and the choice of standard or ground