Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friends of people another bandmate met out in LA.

What do you mean, what were they selling? Like you want me to list all the strands? Or just what I brought?

What did you buy?

How many people were there?

Did they have stuff outside of the brands at the dispensaries?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
What do you want me to say, "I taste notes of lemon zest, papaya, and vanilla?":mjlol:

I'm not a weed sommelier. I'm after the high. The smell I pay attention to but taste is subjective and I'm not paying attention to it after repeatedly using a strain. It pretty much tastes like it smells which is lemony.
Yes fool…how y consume something but don’t know how it tastes? It takes that much attention to recognize flavors for you?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes fool…how y consume something but don’t know how it tastes? It takes that much attention to recognize flavors for you?

:beli:

For one I'm using an e-rig with a coil not a glass dab rig. There's multiple strains going on there throughout the day so they all leave behind some residue until I soak the coil in isopropyl alcohol. I'm not soaking it after every use so the flavors are going to get muddled. I save the cleaning for the end of the week.

It's clean now so I'll try Permanent Marker and see what it tastes like. It's also resin not rosin so the flavor isn't as pronounced.

Again I buy strains based on the effects I want which is usually uphoria, relaxation, focus, pain relief, or energy. Looks and smell are secondary. Taste is not something I really care about. I got some Sunset Sherbert live resin that the vendor said was muted in terms of smell and taste but the high is amazing so I'm satisfied with it. Then I've had expensive rosin that smelled great with a pronounced taste but the high was mid.

I'm here for the high :manny:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What did you buy?

How many people were there?

Did they have stuff outside of the brands at the dispensaries?
i mean, at any given time maybe like 20-30 of us in that bytch, dj and ps5 rolling, sellers with their eye candy chicks. $20 entry. wasn't dispensaries, all outside brands.

i just brought 2oz from this one cat with the hustle mentality for real. some hersey white chocolate strain, shyt is fire. dude was the only dealer in there that was straight up trying to work his shyt. plus, he seen me with like 5 other dudes so that was a quick rack for him. wanted me to try all the shyt. cool mfer for real.

hence why i love weed culture, when there's love, it's all love.

...either way, any and EVERY time i'm in NYC, that's gone be my spot for real

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I fukked up my shoulder yesterday rollerblading. I got some 500mg thc mct oil tincture, it is the truth. The dispensary recommended that I put a few drops on some oily/fatty food, rather than putting drops under your tongue. The food method had me:dead:, not giving af about my shoulder lol

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
You ever blaze with your parents?

Back in the day a homie had a dad on disability snd they would puff together, which I thought was weird (this was before medical in FL)
Then I realized it's no different than having drinks and whatnot
Nowadays another homie blazes with his daughter, he's a lifelong weedhead so to. her it's nothing

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For you guys using weed for mediative purposes or to tap into your unconcious. These youtube ambient playlist channels are cool.... real talk, weed (somewhat) is making me more comfortable with taping in, overcoming my fear and accepting my own mortality. Im a naturally hyped overthinking guy whos learned how to put on a perception of a level headed guy. My anxiety is usually up there but its making me calm. My nerves arent shot. Im vaping all this weed before i go cold turkey. I want to be sober until further notice

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
For you guys using weed for mediative purposes or to tap into your unconcious. These youtube ambient playlist channels are cool.... real talk, weed (somewhat) is making me more comfortable with taping in, overcoming my fear and accepting my own mortality. Im a naturally hyped overthinking guy whos learned how to put on a perception of a level headed guy. My anxiety is usually up there but its making me calm. My nerves arent shot. Im vaping all this weed before i go cold turkey. I want to be sober until further notice

Stay strong pazzy

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped one of these:
d7288064-b4e1-46c2-b802-d70f34bb4db6.jpeg

This some next level hardware. Two tanks with two different live hash rosin strains. You move a switch left or right to choose one or you leave the switch in the middle and it draws from both mixing the two:ahh: