Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anybody in the Midwest in this thread? Quick question because it seems like my plugs have been slacking for the past 2 months and I have one plug that has the plug to private growers but it seems like the batches I got have the smell and look but the highs have been flabby. At least I thought I needed a T break until I went up to Detroit to see Robert Glasper and copped some mainstream brand stuff I never tried and man its hitting harder than anything I got from 2 different plugs in a few months. To me it feels like some of the stuff floating on the super market ain't have enough time to cure and his main supplier is a well known MI grower and even his stuff has been subpar to me.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i was a proponent of durban poison for some years now. the new champ for me is cereal milk.

super super consistent, and the best all-arounder. make beats, cook eat, sleep, get laid, study. shyt is good for every and anything

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
RIDDGELINE LANTZ :damn:
2906eec5-c2da-4e02-b413-44abcd741d33.jpg

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
I saw that one before
1K weed sounds like scam :mjlol:
Sounds like it cause it is..... da fukk :dahell: :gucci::mjtf:

Can get concentrates for lower than that n go to the galaxies.....

Anything just to flex

A real smoker gonna have anywhere from 3-6 zips of some premium for that tag.

Life's in a limbo rn so right now so I got real strict n went from smoking 3-5 times a day to only once a week... that shyt feels heavenly having to put the joint out cause I'm frass, but I'm savoring it cause I know once I start making my content my consumption gonna ramp back up.... Y'all put one up for ya boy :smoker:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked up one of these terp pens for sale on 7/10:
6_0f2fa8c4-a01f-463c-a0b5-a30d14ffe125.jpg

I got a fridge with about 8 grams of concentrates I barely got to because I didn't have a good device for them. Terp pen has had me on cloud 9 all weekend:ahh:

Had some Donatello Kush sugar (been in my fridge for 2 years), Tally Mon rosin, and Permanent Marker resin. Trying to finish a few jars so I can buy more. It's strictly concentrates for me now. I can't be bothered with breaking apart/grinding flower, and rolling joints:scust:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What do you want me to say, "I taste notes of lemon zest, papaya, and vanilla?":mjlol:

I'm not a weed sommelier. I'm after the high. The smell I pay attention to but taste is subjective and I'm not paying attention to it after repeatedly using a strain. It pretty much tastes like it smells which is lemony.