Official Weed Thread - TLR Edition

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
It's not lean.

It's better in my opinion. They put alcohol instead of promethazine and hydrocodone instead of codeine.

the whole blunt

i drink it straight and dab my finger in the syrup thats left over and pat it over my blunts/joints/cigs

shyt taste better and burns real slow

tuss is hydrocodone...stronger than codeine taste better and easier to find
Shyt yall nikkas put me on then where can i cop some at, and will i need a prescription (pm me so we can tlk, cuz I'm willing to buy some through yall and pay via PayPal :lupe: )

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
the whole blunt

i drink it straight and dab my finger in the syrup thats left over and pat it over my blunts/joints/cigs

shyt taste better and burns real slow

tuss is hydrocodone...stronger than codeine taste better and easier to find
what type of tuss do i need breh?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Cant wait until i move back to Seattle.:ohlawd:

BTW any brehs in here from Seattle? Need the plug on them med cards..i know at hempfest like 3years back they were giving out medical recommendations without doing full exams on some Cali shyt:lupe:

The legal stores are garbage out there,the dispensaries have way better variety and sativas. My boy who grows is moving to Portland before I move back too so imma be hurting :mjcry:

Daps
what type of tuss do i need breh?

If you mean robotussin, thats DXM not codeine.

Anyway. Crossed Alien Genetics x LSD (Alien halluination) with my self bred developed strawberry diesel x lavender

shyt is top fire

qCLiM52.jpg

Ingredients: Alien Tahoe + LSD + Strawberry cough + NYC diesel + Lavender

:shaq:

Last edited:

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
:mjcry: been sober for two weeks plus, trynna get this new gig. The homeboy cuzo who claimed to have the plug never hit me up, dude was high as fukk the day we talked and was most likely bullshytn. Why is it hard to find a good and consistent plug that knows strains and is a professional with his shyt (txts when running low, or when new strains come in, always on time etc.)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:mjcry: been sober for two weeks plus, trynna get this new gig. The homeboy cuzo who claimed to have the plug never hit me up, dude was high as fukk the day we talked and was most likely bullshytn. Why is it hard to find a good and consistent plug that knows strains and is a professional with his shyt (txts when running low, or when new strains come in, always on time etc.)

Real talk, the customer service in the weed game is very lacking :scust: