Official Watchmen Thread

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Manhattan: How long will you need to make such a device?

Veidt: Oh my dear, sweet Jon... I made it 30yrs ago.

tenor.gif

shyt gave me a chill. How can you not respect Adrian's drive :wow:
Of all the things Manhattan can do, he comes to Adrian for the things he can't. :wow:
I was waiting all season for Jon and Adrian reunion and it was even more intimate than I thought it would be. Jeremy Irons killed that scene. Veidt is the most difficult role to play in this show and he murdering it.

That shyt took me out :salute:

Plan B....blow you up
Plan A...for amnesia

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, it's extremely hard to do an episode like this and make things relatively understandable :wow:

Manhattan having that conversation with Angela in the bar and walking her through how he exists in multiple points, was a great way to show the audience such a difficult concept. Much like her during the end of that bar conversation I was intrigued and looking forward to what happens next :ohhh:.

The whole Will/Angela/chicken/egg thing at the end concerning Judd reminded me a lot of Dark on Netflix and the bootstrap paradox. Watching shows like that and Lost, 12 Monkeys over the years have helped with understanding time fukkery.

Also smart in grounding the episode mostly around the relationship between Cal/Angela. Going back to Lost days, Lindelof was always great establishing characters alongside the mystery and that is what a lot of copy-cat shows following it failed to do.

Find you a woman willing to take on a racist calvary solo to save you brehs :wow:

Time for Mr. Robot now.
Watching mr robot is laughable after watching something of this caliber. This is the show everyone should be talking about at work

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This show has a lot of low key themes about deconstructing masculinity. Looking glass and hooded justice are both gay and the show likes to objectify men by showing mostly all male nudity.

I am tired of seeing penises on this show:dame:
:dwillhuh: Looking Glass is not gay, breh.