Official Watchmen Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
From Reddit :wow:
Jon fell in love with Angela because when his death was inevitable she still fought for him even though it was for nothing. When Jon was about to become Dr.Manhattan, his last moments with human emotion Janey left the room because she knew he would die and there was nothing she could do and couldn't watch

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
qsxsbbf50j341.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Gotta call bullshyt on DM dying. If the world’s smartest man couldn’t kill him I refuse to believe some racist hillbillies can :francis:
its part of my problem with the show, they got to create drama by dumbing characters or situations down, game of thrones style

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It's getting really tiring trying to figure out new ways to describe how insanely good the job of storytelling this show has done is.

The multiple story threads carrying on at the same time, leading to the time paradox of Angela telling Will that Crawford was :mjpls: really brought it all to a 'full circle'. I mean - they even gave us Manhattan's version of The Comedian's bloody button - impressive seeing as the guy doesn't usually wear clothes.

74f01870-14cb-11ea-aab7-7f6053414dcd_800_420.jpeg

I don't know when we'll get a 1,2 punch like this show and Mr. Robot ending in consecutive weeks again, so I'm just going to appreciate it while it's happening.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
My nikka Cal never got to eat those waffles:mjcry:

To the people wondering why Dr. Manhattan "let" himself get zapped: he didn't. Dr. Manhattan isn't omniscient. If you've ever seen the movie Arrival, think of him like that. He experiences his past, present, and future simultaneously. It sounds like predicting the future, but it's not. Time isn't linear for him. Tachyons are hypothetical particles that can move faster than light and it's the only known weakness that Dr. Manhattan has.

Lastly, HBO can do no wrong:wow:
To be honest he could've teleported himself and Angela out of there, the kids were safe. But for the story they let it happen. Let's see next week what happens.

Leaving Neverland