Official War With Iran Thread

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You were talking about a ceasefire no? You went quiet on that, why? You are supportive of Ukrainian resistance against an oppressor no? But here you are sucking on zionist dikk like your life depended on it :heh:

You say I have no regard for human life when I'm the only one in this thread calling for ceasefire and end to both wars :dead:

I see you and the rest of the cac boots in here posting Russians getting annihilated in humorous posts. . You have no regard for any human life if it for American foreign policy you have zero morals, like I said do not ever talk to anyone about hypocrisy you piece of shyt

I swear you zionist MAGA limp cacs are retarded
You just cheered Iran supporting Russia’s invasion which will prolong the war and cause more human suffering. How long have you known that you’re retarded?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You just cheered Iran supporting Russia’s invasion which will prolong the war and cause more human suffering. How long have you known that you’re retarded?
Russia have the right to defend themselves right? :mjgrin: And there you go - you have no regard for human life. Sick fukk

The whole world is arming Ukraine to prolong this war for how many years? Ill repeat, I have posted consistently for both wars to end asap - have you? You sick demonic fakkit. I do at least appreciate that you've now come to peace that you are a zionist cac retard :dead:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Russia have the right to defend themselves right? :mjgrin: And there you go - you have no regard for human life. Sick fukk

The whole world is arming Ukraine to prolong this war for how many years? Ill repeat, I have posted consistently for both wars to end asap - have you? You sick demonic fakkit. I do at least appreciate that you've now come to peace that you are a zionist cac retard :dead:
Seek therapy because Islam isn’t giving you any peace

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Seek therapy because Islam isn’t giving you any peace

Diverting to nonsense again? Those 2 brain cells of yours needing another time out :mjgrin:
I suggest you take the zionist dikk out your mouth and get off you knees, go live your life son :dead:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Diverting to nonsense again? Those 2 brain cells of yours needing another time out :mjgrin:
I suggest you take the zionist dikk out your mouth and get off you knees, go live your life son :dead:
You constantly have homoerotic thoughts coursing through your smooth mind.

Ah I get it, because of your religion you’re closeted and have a bunch of pent up aggression.

I’m sure there’s liberal mosques you can attend that would be accepting of your lifestyle.

Live your truth breh.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You constantly have homoerotic thoughts coursing through your smooth mind.

Ah I get it, because of your religion you’re closeted and have a bunch of pent up aggression.

I’m sure there’s liberal mosques you can attend that would be accepting of your lifestyle.

Live your truth breh.

There we go - diverting to nonsense again. You starting talking about breaking a ceasefire earlier but then went awfully silent when facts starting come back at you "smooth mind" :mjgrin: The 2 brain cells still on a time out?

How was the protest outside sde teimen with your fakkit zionist brothers protesting for the right to rape men? :dead:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
There we go - diverting to nonsense again. You starting talking about breaking a ceasefire earlier but then went awfully silent when facts starting come back at you "smooth mind" :mjgrin: The 2 brain cells still on a time out?

How was the protest outside sde teimen with your fakkit zionist brothers protesting for the right to rape men? :dead:
You’re begging me to defend Israel when I don’t give a fukk about them as a country. What don’t you get about that?

Live your truth breh. Find a liberal mosque

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You’re begging me to defend Israel when I don’t give a fukk about them as a country. What don’t you get about that?

Live your truth breh. Find a liberal mosque
Ive read your posts in the Gaza thread you retard, nice caping for Israel in there. Edit - we are going round in circles here - but why is it that you do not support palestinians defending themselves from oppression but you do when its ukranians? To the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars worth of arms, and countless deaths? You do a good job avoiding answering these very topical questions which point out your cac hypocrisy :mjgrin:

Anyway, enjoy your freedom in Israel to rape male civilians you sick freak :dead:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines