Official War With Iran Thread

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I’m not a cac, but you are an Arab. You’re closer to being a cac than I am.

If you’re saying Russia is defending themselves then so is Israel since Hamas broke the cease fire first. Ukraine did nothing to provoke Russia.
Im black and muslim you cac pos . . You know non-arab may be muslim too . . . :dead:

How did Hamas break any ceasefire :mjgrin:Isn't Israel militarily occupying Palestinian territory? Do the IDF not make incursions at will? How was there are ceasefire when >200 Palestinian civilians had been killed in 2023 before Oct 7th :dead: "Ceasefire" I swear you cacs are retarded.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Im black and muslim you cac pos . . You know non-arab may be muslim too . . . :dead:

How did Hamas break any ceasefire :mjgrin:Isn't Israel militarily occupying Palestinian territory? Do the IDF not make incursions at will? How was there are ceasefire when >200 Palestinian civilians had been killed in 2023 before Oct 7th :dead: "Ceasefire" I swear you cacs are retarded.
Don’t give a fukk about Israel. I’m pro America and America is supporting Ukraine. You cheer Iran supporting an imperialist country in Russia continuing its campaign against Ukraine. That makes you a complete hypocrite.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
You’re a hypocrite. Ukrainians have a right to defend themselves just as much as the Palestinians in Israel

I don’t think giving thousands of ballistic missiles to a Russia who is losing a war of aggression will help end the conflict sooner

Russia also uses their missiles and drones intentionally on civilians

He’s a hypocrite and a sick fukk

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I don’t think giving thousands of ballistic missiles to a Russia who is losing a war of aggression will help end the conflict sooner

A very sick fukk and mentally disturbed. Islam obviously doesn’t give him any mental peace of mind.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Don’t give a fukk about Israel. I’m pro America and America is supporting Ukraine. You cheer Iran supporting an imperialist country in Russia continuing its campaign against Ukraine. That makes you a complete hypocrite.

Tell me more about the ceasefire jackass or nothing to say now :jbhmm: :pachaha:

You can't see the hypocrisy in yourself - let me be clear, I do not give a fukk about the cac Russians or Ukranians. You cac POS's should never ever talk about hypocrisy. You support the mass murder of people because of American policy you absolute dumb ass piece of shyt :dead: use you head, rub those 2 brain cells together maybe :heh:

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

And giving Ukraine unlimited weapons for 3 years is ending the war and killing countless Ukrainians and Russians :heh:

Sending tens of billions of weapons to your zionist daddies in Israel is something you've supported for years to support terror campaigns and beheading babies.. is sending those wrappings to your zionist daddy ending that war of illegal aggression any sooner? fukking moron. when will you call for the US to stop arming Israel you sick terrorist paedophile fukk?

The hypocrisy is outstanding with you cacs

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
A very sick fukk and mentally disturbed. Islam obviously doesn’t give him any mental peace of mind.
I think mentally disturbed is you and the cac zionist brigade in here who have been cheering the murder of Palestinian babies and spending the last few weeks in mass protest supporting the rape of civilians at sde teimen concentration camp.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Tell me more about the ceasefire jackass or nothing to say now :jbhmm: :pachaha:

You can't see the hypocrisy in yourself - let me be clear, I do not give a fukk about the cac Russians or Ukranians. You cac POS's should never ever talk about hypocrisy. You support the mass murder of people because of American policy you absolute dumb ass piece of shyt :dead: use you head, rub those 2 brain cells together maybe :heh:
Like I said before I’m not a Zionist, I don’t give one single fukk about Israel.

What’s clear is that you don’t care about human suffering based on principle. Your vestige interest is your shared religion. Well I got news for your buddy, your religion is a bunch of made up bullshyt just like Christianity, Judaism, Greek and Norse mythology. The mental anguish you’re putting yourself through is over a lie. If Allah existed then he would step in and stop Israel no?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I think mentally disturbed is you and the cac zionist brigade in here who have been cheering the murder of Palestinian babies and spending the last few weeks in mass protest supporting the rape of civilians at sde teimen concentration camp.
All lies. I don’t give a fukk about Israel. I just care about the situation impacting the American election

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Like I said before I’m not a Zionist, I don’t give one single fukk about Israel.

What’s clear is that you don’t care about human suffering based on principle. Your vestige interest is your shared religion. Well I got news for your buddy, your religion is a bunch of made up bullshyt just like Christianity, Judaism, Greek and Norse mythology. The mental anguish you’re putting yourself through is over a lie. If Allah existed then he would step in and stop Israel no?
Tell me more about the ceasefire fakkit, why are you not addressing that? Why are international law not important to you? There is very clear processes we abide by in civilised society - yet you are on your knees sucking the israeli dikk while they commit genocide. On one hand your are here crying about Russia invading Ukraine, but Israel illegally in palestine is all good to you, and your happy for them to take your tax dollars to commit crime. You are a very very sick fukk who doesn't seem to have 2 brain cells to rub together. . . Do yourself a favour and off yourself fakkit

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Tell me more about the ceasefire fakkit, why are you not addressing that? Why are international law not important to you? There is very clear processes we abide by in civilised society - yet you are on your knees sucking the israeli dikk while they commit genocide. On one hand your are here crying about Russia invading Ukraine, but Israel illegally in palestine is all good to you, and your happy for them to take your tax dollars to commit crime. You are a very very sick fukk who doesn't seem to have 2 brain cells to rub together. . . Do yourself a favour and off yourself fakkit
You should be asking yourself why Allah isn’t stepping in

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You should be asking yourself why Allah isn’t stepping in
Ahh I see, you wanted to discuss ceasefire but now can't so have to ignore and divert :heh:

You are truly pathetic you limp zionist cac pos

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Ahh I see, you wanted to discuss ceasefire but now can't so have to ignore and divert :heh:

You are truly pathetic you zionist cac pos
Not a Zionist. I don’t give a fukk about Israel as I’ve said multiple times. Israel has committed numerous crimes against humanity and should be held to account. You keep trying to argue against a strawman but I’m not going to play your game.

You’re a hypocrite, you only care about Palestine because of your Muslim faith but don’t give a damn about human suffering in general.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Not a Zionist. I don’t give a fukk about Israel as I’ve said multiple times. Israel has committed numerous crimes against humanity and should be held to account. You keep trying to argue against a strawman but I’m not going to play your game.

You’re a hypocrite, you only care about Palestine because of your Muslim faith but don’t give a damn about human suffering in general.
You were talking about a ceasefire no? You went quiet on that, why? You are supportive of Ukrainian resistance against an oppressor no? But here you are sucking on zionist dikk like your life depended on it :heh:

You say I have no regard for human life when I'm the only one in this thread calling for ceasefire and end to both wars :dead:

I see you and the rest of the cac boots in here posting Russians getting annihilated in humorous posts. . You have no regard for any human life if it for American foreign policy you have zero morals, like I said do not ever talk to anyone about hypocrisy you piece of shyt

I swear you zionist MAGA limp cacs are retarded