Daps
Reppin
N17

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
How is that good news? You support imperialism as long as it’s not your people getting fukked. Got it.

To end the conflict sooner hopefully, no need for all of these deaths. I know you psychopath cac fakkits love sending people to their deaths but the rest of the world wants peace

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
To end the conflict sooner hopefully, no need for all of these deaths. I know you psychopath cac fakkits love sending people to their deaths but the rest of the world wants peace
You’re a hypocrite. Ukrainians have a right to defend themselves just as much as the Palestinians in Israel

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You’re a hypocrite. Ukrainians have a right to defend themselves just as much as the Palestinians in Israel
Think you meant to say Palestinians in Palestine, right? Or does international law not matter to you

Of course Ukranians have a right to defend themselves, where did i say otherwise :dead:

I'm a hypocrite though? :dead:

Russia are just "defending" themselves from corrupt aggressive neighbors who clearly need regime change :mjgrin:

You cac terrorist scum should never, ever talk about hypocrisy.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Of course Ukranians have a right to defend themselves, where did i say otherwise :dead:

I'm a hypocrite though? :dead:

Russia are just "defending" themselves from corrupt aggressive neighbors who clearly need regime change :mjgrin:

You cac terrorist scum should never, ever talk about hypocrisy.
I’m not a cac, but you are an Arab. You’re closer to being a cac than I am.

If you’re saying Russia is defending themselves then so is Israel since Hamas broke the cease fire first. Ukraine did nothing to provoke Russia.