Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know the lore,
but I have a feeling this somehow leads to lagertha gettin bodied :to:
Speaking of Lagertha...

This nikka Odin wanders the earth for p*ssy and never once wandered upon the gawdess Lagertha...

What kind of gawd doesn't know where his baddest bytches are? and fukk an alias, I would of appeared as myself and tore them walls down with ferociousness...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Blows my mind this show is produced by freaking History Channel
I know, for real. The production is crazy. They have big fights, good actors, great scenery. It's amazing. I wonder what their budget is. This doesn't look like a cheaply made show at all. The History Channel really stepped up to the plate with this one.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I know, for real. The production is crazy. They have big fights, good actors, great scenery. It's amazing. I wonder what their budget is. This doesn't look like a cheaply made show at all. The History Channel really stepped up to the plate with this one.
Heard that budget got upped in a major way after s1 did so well.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Lagertha...

This nikka Odin wanders the earth for p*ssy and never once wandered upon the gawdess Lagertha...

What kind of gawd doesn't know where his baddest bytches are? and fukk an alias, I would of appeared as myself and tore them walls down with ferociousness...
It was trade off for healing her son.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Once Ragnar learns of King Eckberts betrayal, Floki is going to be even more I told you so :francis:

Did not see the swerve by Eckbert coming, dude stays scheming. It seemed plausible his son would have been heated at the priest knocking up his wife and took it out on the Northmen. Instead he got rid of the weak links in his court and the Viking settlement. Reminded me of Littlefinger from s1 of GOT in the fact he did tell Ragnar he is not a good man.

Not sure about the Lagertha/Kalf situation. Seemed like it was about to pop off last week with his recruting of Ragnar's enemies, but nothing really happened.

Overall though, I am really enjoying this season.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
:gladbron::

tumblr_nlhbd2oxwP1tdy0nco1_500.gif

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
This show is thinly veiled white supremacy propaganda.

That said is it on netflix?