Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry: it's not fair mayne.

He saw it coming and made peace tho :(

Yeah, priest knew what time it was. I always found it fascinating how much Ragnar seemed to care for him, the closing moments of the episode when Ragnar was burying his friend :mjcry:. With him gone and Siggy as well, that makes 2 OG characters that have departed the show this season.

Have Ragnar murder your dad and his son dig out your wife bruh :bryan:.

So Earl Kalf really just go snatch up the title from Lagertha and flirt with her with no consequences :skip:.

Ragnar standing over his sleeping wife while she's having a nightmare with the :ufdup:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeah, priest knew what time it was. I always found it fascinating how much Ragnar seemed to care for him, the closing moments of the episode when Ragnar was burying his friend :mjcry:. With him gone and Siggy as well, that makes 2 OG characters that have departed the show this season.

Have Ragnar murder your dad and his son dig out your wife bruh :bryan:.

So Earl Kalf really just go snatch up the title from Lagertha and flirt with her with no consequences :skip:.

Ragnar standing over his sleeping wife while she's having a nightmare with the :ufdup:
i was thinking, Kalf and Lagertha are gonna fight next to each other. perfect time for him to catch a spear from her.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What an episode brehs...

Swagnar choking old goons out sending them on a one way ticket to Valhalla...:wow:

Smuts getting their ears chopped off...:wow:

Ya man Athelstan finding Jesus and Floki axe to his throat... :to:

Bjorn smashing jarl Borg's buttaface wife...:ld:

Swagnar shaving his head and putting on the Jesus piece looking :demonic:

Last edited:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Ragnar lost his only real friend. Athelstan was the only one he could talk to about anything (strategy, life, education, worldly events). Now he's left with the following:

Rollo: An impulsive, jealous, short-sighted brute, who is unable to see the big picture. Doesn't help that he also tried to stage a coup.

Floki: His 1st lieutenant, who is also a crazed religious nut-job

Asloug: His wife, who spends all day and night pretending to be a fairy tale princess and get's on his last nerves.

Lagertha: Ex-wife (nothing more needs to be said)

Bjorn: His naive and dim-witted son, who didn't learn a damn thing from him. Truthfully he's just a nicer more chill version of Rollo.

Lost the following:

Torstein: Down for anything dude who unfortunately died in battle.

Leif: Down for the anything, but voluntarily sacrificed himself at the end of season 1.

One-eye: Cool dude that got killed in Rollo's betrayal.

The only person left that Ragnar can possibly relate to is King Ecbert (which probably ain't gonna happen). Maybe they plan on making Kalf a somewhat interesting character. I hope so, because they killing people without properly replacing them. These turn of events makes me wonder if they kill Ragnar off and pull a "Wire" and make season 4 about the kids.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ragnar lost his only real friend. Athelstan was the only one he could talk to about anything (strategy, life, education, worldly events). Now he's left with the following:

Rollo: An impulsive, jealous, short-sighted brute, who is unable to see the big picture. Doesn't help that he also tried to stage a coup.

Floki: His 1st lieutenant, who is also a crazed religious nut-job

Asloug: His wife, who spends all day and night pretending to be a fairy tale princess and get's on his last nerves.

Lagertha: Ex-wife (nothing more needs to be said)

Bjorn: His naive and dim-witted son, who didn't learn a damn thing from him. Truthfully he's just a nicer more chill version of Rollo.

Lost the following:

Torstein: Down for anything dude who unfortunately died in battle.

Leif: Down for the anything, but voluntarily sacrificed himself at the end of season 1.

One-eye: Cool dude that got killed in Rollo's betrayal.

The only person left that Ragnar can possibly relate to is King Ecbert (which probably ain't gonna happen). Maybe they plan on making Kalf a somewhat interesting character. I hope so, because they killing people without properly replacing them. These turn of events makes me wonder if they kill Ragnar off and pull a "Wire" and make season 4 about the kids.

If they make it a legacy show that would be pretty interesting. All his kids who live end up becoming Kings or Jarls even the crippled one.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So I just checked my dr to watch the show I missed this week and for some reason I have 2 new shows? Wtf:heh: