Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
For a minute, I though he might literally be Thor. Since there was someting supernatural about they way the women all had similar dreams just before he showed up.

Yeah, something about him definitely leaves you :patrice:. The way he was able to calm Ragnar's deformed son and the way that Siggy had the :beli:when he was telling his stories.

I thought Torstein had died from his injuries last episode, but he did Odin proud this episode. The way he chose to fight only with one arm and still attacked towards the end. Then when the battle kicked off and the music started thumping :wow:.

King Eckbert's game on Lagertha :steviej:. I wouldn't let a few pagan rituals scare me off, not until I'm done plowing and releasing my seed.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Episode was too good. But extra :scusthov: @ole girl peeing in his wound

Ragnar liking those golden showers :lolbron:.
What she did to her brother at the end though :sas2: The way they poured out their drinks afterwards was hilarious. They are having success now, but when they get both home it will be another story. Earl Calf out here recruiting the kids of Ragnar's victims and this trickster is piping his wife. Still don't exactly who dude was :leostare:. Pours out some ale for Siggy, at least she was trying to save Ragnar's kids.

Was that the husband or Floki who was in the shadows listening to the monk and ol girl talking?

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THIS EPISODE WAS THE DEFINITION OF fukkERY :lolbron:

PASTY CAC bytch TEACHING THE PAGAN SWAGNAR ABOUT THE MERCIAN GOLDEN SHOWERS :shaq:

ALTHESTAN GETTING UP IN DA GUTS OF A MARRIED PAWG :takedat:

THE TALL nikka FROM LOST WANDERING AROUND INTO THE QUEEN'S PAGAN p*ssy :takedat:

KING ECKBERT DIPPIN THE CROWN JEWELS IN SWAGATHA'S SCANDINAVIAN SNATCH :ahh:

NOT ONLY DOES THE PRINCESS PISS ON nikkaS :scust:, SHE ON THAT :demonic:BY KILLING HER HER OWN BROTHER :dwillhuh:

FLOKI BEEN EATIN TOO MANY OF THOSE DAMN MUSHROOM BREHS :pachaha:HAVING AN INNER CONFLICT INSTEAD OF ENJOYING THE ENGLISH PAWGS AND CONSTANT fukkERY :blessed:

AND ZIGGY....GLAD THAT BIG NOSED bytch IS FINALLY OFF THE SHOW :pacspit: VALHALLA DON'T EVEN WANT THE bytch :pacspit:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ragnar liking those golden showers :lolbron:.
What she did to her brother at the end though :sas2: The way they poured out their drinks afterwards was hilarious. They are having success now, but when they get both home it will be another story. Earl Calf out here recruiting the kids of Ragnar's victims and this trickster is piping his wife. Still don't exactly who dude was :leostare:. Pours out some ale for Siggy, at least she was trying to save Ragnar's kids.

Was that the husband or Floki who was in the shadows listening to the monk and ol girl talking?
Looked like the husband.

I was actually coming around to sigs, she was for the kids.

And all I could tthink about was ole boy bodying strain vampires. Hope swagnar Old lady gets pregnant:lolbron:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Looked like the husband.

And all I could tthink about was ole boy bodying strain vampires. Hope swagnar Old lady gets pregnant:lolbron:

Breh thank you it's been bothering me since last week. I knew I've seen him some where just couldn't place it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Looked like the husband.

That's right, trickster is Rat King from The Strain :ohhh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
THE NATURE BOY RAG FLAIRBROK GAVE HIS NEW PAWG A FIGURE FOUR LEGCOCK AND MADE THE bytch SUBMIT WHILE HIS SIMP SON WAS IN THE SAME ROOM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:dead:

This show is crack....watched the first 2 seasons on my weekend off :win:

I'm glad King Horik bytchass got got :pacspit..

All he had to do was keep on eating from Swagnar's greatness instead of trying to pull off that backdoor bullshyt,because of jealousy..:pacspit:

BTW...when I found out Floki wasn't fukking with King Horik after all?

Dub04cy.gif

:banderas: