Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
RIP the homie Torstein. He's in Valhalla right now dining with Odin :blessed:. At him leaving 2 women pregnant with kids behind though :pachaha:. The downside to the Viking life is they have to leave for months on end and leave behind their homes. Lagertha already has her top man turning on her, with dreams of being famous :pacspit:. All the 3 women in Ragnar's land having visions of the same, mysterious stranger who appears at the end :patrice:. Already don't trust him.

These English hoes ain't loyal :skip:. Married to a King's son and already thirsting for that monk D.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
No replies yet? But I know yall nikkas watched :youngsabo:

:mjcry:Damn I guess King Eckbert was really in love. I guess not anymore after he saw o girl's ritual and had the :merchant: goin on...

:manny: I'd still fukk her, even with all that blood on :shaq:

:ufdup:Ragnar trying to man his simping ass son up, and that bytch ass nephew caught the aftermath of Ragnar's wrath :dead:

And lol at that drunk bum rambling his ass off. Dude should've just had the :troll: goin on the whole time.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
King Eckberts game is unfukkwitable...My man getting Lagertha all wet talking about plowing and soiling seed is the essence of life...Then went in in the Roman pool...:salute:

Battle on the hill was piff, we almost lost swagnar to that spear...:whew:

We did lose a good goon though...I knew son was on that odin akbar jihad shyt when he asked Rollo to take him to the hill...You cant put shield and axe to purpose with one arm brehs...:mjcry:

Also :mjcry: @ Bjorn wifey face looking like sloth from the Goonies now...allow your pregnant wife to pillage brehs...:smh:

Last edited: