Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:russ: at how surprised dude was when he realized that they were all going for his uncle instead. Like we ain't dividing our forces up like yall bytch ass nikkas :childplease::youngsabo:
I knew exactly what Swagnar was going to do as soon as I saw how thin the army on the right side was...

I still don't understand why they split up their armies like that...

These idiots tried to funnel the goon squad down the river and kill them with a barrage of arrows but didn't have a backup plan for shields...:heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I love this woman:

tumblr_mv4kjiAbJj1r2c709o1_500.png

ride or die
:noah:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Great to have this show back.

Ragnar always was smart when it came to the battlefield :wow:. Peeped the situation and quickly made them pay.

Ragnar and Eckbert stay fighting over the priest though. I remember how badly Eckbert wanted dude to stay in England, and now he got ol dude's wife kissing his hand. Can't blame Eckbert for feeling Lagertha though :noah:. At the one dude she left in charge who betrayed her :pacspit:.

It would be hard to keep things in check back then, they were gone for months on end. No telling what would happen during all that time.

I could see Bjorn and his girl having troubles

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I knew exactly what Swagnar was going to do as soon as I saw how thin the army on the right side was...

I still don't understand why they split up their armies like that...

These idiots tried to funnel the goon squad down the river and kill them with a barrage of arrows but didn't have a backup plan for shields...:heh:
:dead:

I could see Bjorn and his girl having troubles
I knew that girl was gonna be a problem when she wanted to become a shield maiden :mjpls:

Bjorn better start getting on his #HOH game and tell o girl to sit the fukk down :ufdup:
The Nephew face was like :dwillhuh: watching his Uncle crew receiving that work
:heh: Muthafukka had tears in his eyes the whole time. Worst strategy ever.

Arrows couldn't even reach their ships :dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
back in season 2, does it mean that Ragnar set up the trap for Horik to betray him through Siggy and Floky?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
back in season 2, does it mean that Ragnar set up the trap for Horik to betray him through Siggy and Floky?

It's been awhile since season 2, but yeah Ragnar was definitely working with Floki to lure Horik into a trap. I don't really remember if Siggy was doing the same or out for her own agenda.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If they knew in enough time in advance that the vikings would arive to fight them by boat why didn't they just impdede the water with debri so the boats would get stuck? If the vikings had to swim to shore from 50 to 100 feet out it seems like the archers could of decimated their forces while they traversed the water to get to shore.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
If they knew in enough time in advance that the vikings would arive to fight them by boat why didn't they just impdede the water with debri so the boats would get stuck? If the vikings had to swim to shore from 50 to 100 feet out it seems like the archers could of decimated their forces while they traversed the water to get to shore.

Based on the look on the Prince's face, you could see what a brilliant strategic mind he has. :mjlol:

"UNCLE!!!"