Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Holy shyt @ Blood eagle. Moments like this remind you that the protagonists aren't good guys. They're actually really fukked up. Chriiiiist.

It's crazy how this show does such a great job of showing the violence without really showing it all. That scene had me feelin it

i long ofr that spartacus violence

cant believe starz missed out on this

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Horik is just doing nonsensical annoying shyt at this point. And this whole Floki thing pretty much came out of the blue and just seems like lazy writing. We already had someone else betray him and get jealous and shyt at the beginning of this season. Now Floki tho? C'mon shyts dumb. I'm not impressed with where the story has gone this episode. Horik is such a dumb character

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Horik is just doing nonsensical annoying shyt at this point. And this whole Floki thing pretty much came out of the blue and just seems like lazy writing. We already had someone else betray him and get jealous and shyt at the beginning of this season. Now Floki tho? C'mon shyts dumb. I'm not impressed with where the story has gone this episode. Horik is such a dumb character

I hope the Floki thing is just him and Ragnar just working the long con on king Horik so they can kill him.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
i just want to say all these Lageartha c0ckteases are killing me...when ahe was in the tub...i wish this was on starz:noah:

lol at princess hoebag of mercia willingly getting a train ran on her by the kings guard:mjlol:
plus shes lusting for some northman c0ck, someone is going to fuk het brains out that she gives them land, and from history i bet its Rollo:lolbron:

king hoarik is a fukking bytch and mesding shyt up because his feelings were hurt because Ragnar gives no fuks about his title, he needs to be offed, at the very least
kill his son to keep him in check:camby:

floki dissapointing me hes turning into a an emotional fakkit:rudy:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i just want to say all these Lageartha c0ckteases are killing me...when ahe was in the tub...i wish this was on starz:noah:

lol at princess hoebag of mercia willingly getting a train ran on her by the kings guard:mjlol:
plus shes lusting for some northman c0ck, someone is going to fuk het brains out that she gives them land, and from history i bet its Rollo:lolbron:

king hoarik is a fukking bytch and mesding shyt up because his feelings were hurt because Ragnar gives no fuks about his title, he needs to be offed, at the very least
kill his son to keep him in check:camby:

floki dissapointing me hes turning into a an emotional fakkit:rudy:
yeah horik sucks, man. not even a compelling villain at this point. He's just a stupid spiteful annoying dude. he's at fault for literally everything that's happened and hes still acting like a bytch.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
dude was on some one minute man shyt talmbout he couldn't handle it..breathing hard and shyt :bryan:

King Eckbert was like I'm finished :whew:. Dude had to tag in his soldiers to finish the job. That princess was a fiend for the cock.

I wonder how the monk is going to react with Ragnar being back in Wessex when they come face to face :sas2:. Dude goes from one master to another and is still having those visions.

Ragnar better listen to his princess wife the next she has a vision, I thought Ivan was a goner for a minute.

Swagatha getting out the bathtub in this episode :noah:. She is one of the dopest female characters on TV right now.

I liked how she checked Horick too when she asked when she would be ready.

Swagatha: It takes time

Bjorn: She'll be ready when she's ready :heh: