Official Vikings Season 3 Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been reading about real life lagertha :ohhh: i wonder where they are gonna take her storyline. i need a real shield maiden goon in my life :noah:

this show is so good it made me think we need way more GOOD historical fiction shows, with solid writing and acting, beyond just the typical topics like rome or the 20th century...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Looks like our shield maiden's gonna get a tat...

tumblr_n3dfatW3JK1s1koexo1_500.jpg

:noah::takedat:

Edit::wtf: Why can't I spoiler shyt anymore? Nvm got it :takedat:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Siggy really is low life whore….when Floki saw her talking to Hoarik, and she saw that he heard and went to ask him if he could keep a secret and he looked her dead in the eye and said
"NO" and laughed
:mjlol:
:dead:

Rollo needs to sell this ho to slavery:camby:

Bjorn is thirsty….kids a virgin lusting after slaves….He ought to have a man to man talk with his Uncle Rollo on how to handle them:Cesaro:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't show the bloody eagle that well...but if you know what it is it makes that scene gruesome as fukk...they cut down the spine then pull apart the rib cage grab the lungs and pull them out of through the back letting them hang outside you body..then you can't breathe because your lungs shrivel...fukking ruthless..

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
if anything it shows Ragnar fuked up...Jarl Borg was a real warrior,didnt even scream,thats they guy you would want by your side,and he should of stood up to that bytch Hoarik and fough to keep the alliance and instead of being a yes man, because if they had Jarl and his goons they woukd if secured land on their first shot. Now Borg is in Vahalla and Ragnars goonscare starting to doubt them:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

didnt expect Lageartha with the power play but it shows how cunning she is
id love to get into her guts:Dig It:

now if they need men, what boggles my mind is Aslaug was a princess in Goatland,who had a rew of shield maidens, so what the fukk happened to her squad, and her people, you would think she would make a request since there shoukd be an alliance between kattagat and married
:dahell:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
They didn't show the bloody eagle that well...but if you know what it is it makes that scene gruesome as fukk...they cut down the spine then pull apart the rib cage grab the lungs and pull them out of through the back letting them hang outside you body..then you can't breathe because your lungs shrivel...fukking ruthless..

If you looked they showed it pretty good from the top view. You could see Borg's ribcage sticking out his back like wings. And Ragnar drapes the lungs over his shoulders...he explained how it works to his son.
Jarl Borg took that shyt like a champ though...welcome to Valhalla breh. :banderas:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple of things...first I think hoerik had every intention of setting him free up until the point the new ally was revealed..he knew he couldn't take out ragnar and keep her ships and men...
I also think hoerik gave Borg something for the pain....

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how much p*ssy you gettin in valhalla if you die honorably in battle? :patrice: