Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
GOD DAMN BALD EAGLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair-woo-o.gif

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
lol @ bald eagle it was called a blood eagle.

the_blood_eagle.jpg

ohh and the King aint shyt.

Whatever beef Floki and Ragnar better get deaded so they get rid of that King.

ohh and Floki is the most godly man I know in this show. :to:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
if anything it shows Ragnar fuked up...Jarl Borg was a real warrior,didnt even scream,thats they guy you would want by your side,and he should of stood up to that bytch Hoarik and fough to keep the alliance and instead of being a yes man, because if they had Jarl and his goons they woukd if secured land on their first shot. Now Borg is in Vahalla and Ragnars goonscare starting to doubt them:Hulk Hogan You FD Up:

didnt expect Lageartha with the power play but it shows how cunning she is
id love to get into her guts:Dig It:

now if they need men, what boggles my mind is Aslaug was a princess in Goatland,who had a rew of shield maidens, so what the fukk happened to her squad, and her people, you would think she would make a request since there shoukd be an alliance between kattagat and married
:dahell:

I hate king Hoarik. Borg still didn't want a 1 on 1 with Ragnar. Lageartha is a rider gangsta.[DOUBLEPOST=1397341229][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol @ bald eagle it was called a blood eagle.

the_blood_eagle.jpg

ohh and the King aint shyt.

Whatever beef Floki and Ragnar better get deaded so they get rid of that King.

ohh and Floki is the most godly man I know in this show. :to:

Floki is my fav char. They better not have him do anything stupid.[DOUBLEPOST=1397341467][/DOUBLEPOST]
Easily the most slept on show on TV...
Even when we don't get an episode where they dropping bodies left in right in battle this show is simply...:wow:

fukk anyone who wants to tell me GoT is better than this piff...

Season 3 been given the go ahead. Though oddly this show is slept on here but it is doing great in ratings. History channel didn't think this show would be near as big as it is. I watch GoT and Vikings. I like them both for diff reason.

GoT you have so much going on and has so great acting and story.

Vikings is you get to know the main chars a lot better.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up on the last couple of episodes.

Swagatha stabbing her husband in the eye and rolling up to Ragnar as an Earl :banderas:

The Blood Eagle :damn:. I thought the way it was shot was really well done. Great way to end the episode.

Siggy really is a power hungry hoe :ld:. Not gonna lie though, I wouldn't have minded being King Horick's son when she broke him off :ahh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i look forward to them going to england will be dope battles

i think pawn stars is the only history show that gets more ratings than vikings, i wish it was on like fx, starz or something though[DOUBLEPOST=1397609993][/DOUBLEPOST]btw this show was suppose to be on a cdn station cbc, they dindt pick it up :wow:

cbc laid off 650 people last week, if only they icked up vikings

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i look forward to them going to england will be dope battles

i think pawn stars is the only history show that gets more ratings than vikings, i wish it was on like fx, starz or something though[DOUBLEPOST=1397609993][/DOUBLEPOST]btw this show was suppose to be on a cdn station cbc, they dindt pick it up :wow:

cbc laid off 650 people last week, if only they icked up vikings
CBC dying:takedat:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Holy shyt @ Blood eagle. Moments like this remind you that the protagonists aren't good guys. They're actually really fukked up. Chriiiiist.

It's crazy how this show does such a great job of showing the violence without really showing it all. That scene had me feelin it