Official VENOM Movie Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Venom is just Spider-Man who kills. A dark reflection of spider man who wants to kill him when the writers feel like it and does not make any sense logically.
Eh the way they wrote him at times is Spider-Man who kills. But he has potential to be better than that and that’s what the lethal protector arc showed. Eddie has his own motivations and twisted sense of justice but when he’s done right, like with Bendis or spec spidey, he’s all about correcting wrongs and justice while actually being a good dude who just blames everyone else for his issues. Brock is a douche at times and he whines a lot but he’s not inherently evil like Cassidy. He’s just misguided.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Eh the way they wrote him at times is Spider-Man who kills. But he has potential to be better than that and that’s what the lethal protector arc showed. Eddie has his own motivations and twisted sense of justice but when he’s done right, like with Bendis or spec spidey, he’s all about correcting wrongs and justice while actually being a good dude who just blames everyone else for his issues. Brock is a douche at times and he whines a lot but he’s not inherently evil like Cassidy. He’s just misguided.
I remember years ago..there was this story where they let Carnage have the Silver Sufer's power cosmic:laugh:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Brock just wants to hurt Spiderman for revenge while cassidy is a sociopath.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eddie Brock was way more interesting as anti venom in my opinion

Daps
So I'm confused.... :mindblown:

Is this going to be a part of the MCU? Cause the only origin I know of Venom is through Eddie Brock and Peter Parker at the Bugle

But this story seems like it would be better if it was used for Andy Garfield Spiderman than for this new kid

Starting to feel again that Marvel is gonna take an L in the long run when it comes to this Spidey reboot :aicmon:

They should have kept Andy in place and called it a day. He's still the best spiderman in my opinion

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So I'm confused.... :mindblown:

Is this going to be a part of the MCU? Cause the only origin I know of Venom is through Eddie Brock and Peter Parker at the Bugle

But this story seems like it would be better if it was used for Andy Garfield Spiderman than for this new kid

Starting to feel again that Marvel is gonna take an L in the long run when it comes to this Spidey reboot :aicmon:

They should have kept Andy in place and called it a day. He's still the best spiderman in my opinion
Yeah kinda. Supposedly Tom Holland is in this in some capacity. But that is rumor not fact. They will probably change the origin tho.