Official VENOM Movie Thread

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Honestly I'm disappointed that they're using Carnage this early. If they're gonna have this movie take place without Spidey, then the plot of the movie should be mostly focused on just Venom tearing thru gangsters and SWAT teams, and dealing with the symbiotic personality trying to overwhelm him. Have him lose the symbiotic at some point and get arrested, he ends up in a cell with Cletus Kassady, when the symbiote breaks into jail and busts Eddy out. Camera pans toward a small piece of the Venom symbiote wriggling and attaching itself to Cletus while turning from black to blood red, END MOVIE :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow.... some of the post from late Oct are from some angry bitter individuals man:picard:

They always concerned about what other cats is doing:gucci:

Moving along, interested to see more about this, I'm cool for Carnage to be in this and interested in the vibe of this film. I dont necessarily see what "it has to be" Rated R, but if it is so be it..... as long as the core foundation of this is solid a rating wont make a difference one way or another.

Martha

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I'm disappointed that they're using Carnage this early. If they're gonna have this movie take place without Spidey, then the plot of the movie should be mostly focused on just Venom tearing thru gangsters and SWAT teams, and dealing with the symbiotic personality trying to overwhelm him. Have him lose the symbiotic at some point and get arrested, he ends up in a cell with Cletus Kassady, when the symbiote breaks into jail and busts Eddy out. Camera pans toward a small piece of the Venom symbiote wriggling and attaching itself to Cletus while turning from black to blood red, END MOVIE :wow:
Everybody wants to see carnage already, and you wants us to wait even longer

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
ea0bcb541798ecf07a689eea9f9e5603.jpg

510752cd1284cf8a8f81c91a73b99b688fbc8c4d_hq.gif

It's lit:ohlawd: