Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lethal protector
Story[edit]
Before the story begins, Venom makes an agreement with Spider-Man that they will leave each other alone, on the condition that Venom commits no crimes. Venom then moves from New York City to San Francisco, and takes up with a group of Californian mole people. Shortly thereafter the father of one of Venom's victims seeks him out with a group of super-powered mercenaries to take revenge.

Spider-Man, seeing misleading coverage of Venom on television, heads to San Francisco to confront him and instead winds up fighting alongside Venom against five new offspring of the Venom Symbiote: Scream, Phage, Riot, Lasher, and Agony.

:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Story[edit]
Before the story begins, Venom makes an agreement with Spider-Man that they will leave each other alone, on the condition that Venom commits no crimes. Venom then moves from New York City to San Francisco, and takes up with a group of Californian mole people. Shortly thereafter the father of one of Venom's victims seeks him out with a group of super-powered mercenaries to take revenge.

Spider-Man, seeing misleading coverage of Venom on television, heads to San Francisco to confront him and instead winds up fighting alongside Venom against five new offspring of the Venom Symbiote: Scream, Phage, Riot, Lasher, and Agony.

:ohhh:

Yeah idk if they’re doing all that lol but just the idea of him being a hero. Well trying to be

Also the arc is much worse than it sounds breh don’t get hype. But if you want to read it there are...ways

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've been waiting for a venom film since I was a kid.

And in less than 1 year I am getting an r rated horror venom film starring Tom hardy :damn:

I need that trailer now :damn:

We need more r rated comic book films. Sick of these films aimed at kids and grown men in their 40's that still have the mental capacity of children

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
All I know is that if they do venom, carnage needs to be ina movie at some point, I liked him as a villain more and he was much much cooler looking.

Haven't they said carnage is the villain in this?

Loved Carnage

idk I havent heard anything about this, i saw someone mention earlier on this page about other symbiote villans but i didnt see his name. Although If he doesnt show up in this he'd almost have to in a sequal or maybe another spiderman movie after infinity war

@Ironman said it already carnage is in it
Just posting links

‘Venom’ Movie to Feature the Villain Carnage

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/venom-movie-carnage-riz-ahmed/amp/

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Mortal1

Superstar