Avengers compound
Finally seeing this tonight
ctElXKm_zps7byqa2oi.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You mean Marvel stans did their best to try to slander this movie and the shyt still set an opening week record?:pachaha:

Nope.... its came out or been exposed it was LADY GAGA Fans that was portraying themselves as Marvel fans that was spreading bad rep on Venom trying to slander it so no one would see this movie and instead see A Star Is Born.:russ:

So we off that narrative:skip:

Martha

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
if i started to brush up on my Spanish i could watch this cam shyt now on my tablet.
should have my son translate this for me.
:noreha:

and how in the fukk is this muthafukka still so obssesed with this Fortnite shyt??
:dwillhuh:
This the shyt I'm on. And my son don't even have it to play. But he talk about that shyt EVERYDAY and just standing around doing the dances.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What's the reason us coloreds like Venom so much?

One big reason for Venom's success: it appealed to an ethnically diverse audience of fanboys — more so than most superhero titles (Black Panther being the big exception). While Caucasians made up 38 percent of Venom ticket buyers on opening weekend, overall sales were fueled by Hispanics (26 percent), African-Americans (18 percent), Asians (11 percent) and Native American/Other (6 percent), according to those with access to comScore and Screen Engine's PostTrak exit-polling service.

'Venom' Box Office: A Dramatically Diverse Audience Makes for Record Bow

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This the shyt I'm on. And my son don't even have it to play. But he talk about that shyt EVERYDAY and just standing around doing the dances.
im sayin...
i aint tryna derail the thread and shyt, but i be lookin at this little muthafukka like, "yo this shyt mad boring kid!"
:what:

be floating around the air for like 30 minutes and shyt.
and my girl be playing that shyt too.
:snoop:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I just saw this last night, I thought it was Good.
I was hearing mixed reviews about it and praying they weren't legit. I'm definitely trying to see Parker take on Brock in the Future. When Venom went full on with the whole body big as Hell, that shyt was always Great to see him snatch up somebody smaller than him.:mjlol::mjlol:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I tell you what our first when they heard about the PG-13 rating as a fukk it but I watched it 4dx and it's a fun trashy experience like a mix between a liar liar and Evil Dead.

It's definitely worth doing in 3D and if you have 4dx in your town you should check it out especially after the Symbiote takes over it's like a Non-Stop roller coaster

I'll be honest I want there to be some good B or C Level movies with Marvel characters if Disney owns Marvel every part of it,we're only going to get two or three movies a year and they're all going to be Disneyfied

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The reviews are mainly bad because venom really is not a stand alone villain
He’s a comedic alien whose sole purpose is killing (or at least annoying) spider man and living through Eddie so a story without him is going to be really messy or nonsensical. The thing is without spider man, in regards to venom and Eddie there is no pull in their story so really the plot is somewhat directionless
But.......that post credits......now that could be interesting.

Casual fans don't give a shyt. It's why studio's don't feel the need to stick to the source material as much as possible.

I was expecting a dark thriller. It seems like it was an unintentional comedy. If they were going to go that route, they might as well had cast Jack Black as Eddie Brock

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sitting in the theater with the credits man if critics don't get the fukk up outta here:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
This shyt was hilarious :mjlol::russ::russ::russ::russ:Everytime Venom said something I pictured him with the:troll:face:dead:"Awww that's nice:troll::mjgrin:" "Bite their heads off and pile their bodies up in a pile:troll:"
"Jump:mjgrin:................p*ssy:troll::mjgrin:"
:dead::dead::dead:I need a sequel of them just talking shyt to eachother :dead::dead: