Official Venom: Let There Be Carnage Thread

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Fun watch, wouldn't go out of my way to see it again, but if it were on cable or something, I'd probably stay for it.
I think the rating takes a lot out of it. Carnage didn't really do as much as he really should. Dude was pretty tame. It's not like Venom wasn't fukking shyt up in the first one.
Romance plot was eh. It's like they wanted you to feel bad for Kassidy.
Cop subplot felt forced. Like, why was the dude even there?
Still feel weird about Venom beating Carnage without Spider-Man.
Post-Credit of course got the loudest response, but makes me wonder why they rushed Carnage if this was the plan.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Fun watch, wouldn't go out of my way to see it again, but if it were on cable or something, I'd probably stay for it.
I think the rating takes a lot out of it. Carnage didn't really do as much as he really should. Dude was pretty tame. It's not like Venom wasn't fukking shyt up in the first one.
Post-Credit of course got the loudest response, but makes me wonder why they rushed Carnage if this was the plan.
I didn’t like that either it’s like what dc did with joker

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Yea I agree if they were gonna go this route they should've saved Carnage for the Spiderman crossover where they have a clear and present danger to both handle. But Idk how many more times were gonna get a symbiote vs symbiote flick?
I mean fr fr we could still pull from Toxin, Anti-Venom and then close out the Venom series with Knull but if they don't do that they gotta jack some spidey villains

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Cool movie, just like the first. Could’ve been longer, Carnage could’ve done more “general” damage as opposed to him being condensed to Brock and the cop, but overall its fine.

Whatever the future holds for Venom, I think Sony figured everyone and their moms was checking for Carnage eventually so I see why they put him in the second movie. I mean the same happened for The Dark Knight so :yeshrug: