Official Venom: Let There Be Carnage Thread

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I guess it's a new era, but I'm not used to Venom being this goofy or acting like a scorned girlfriend

They gave Shriek that Magneto treatment when she was locked up. Speaking of that, they didn't explain how she got her powers, just that it was 'mutating'

The rating took all the gore out of this. They went light with the prison rampage scene. They had to use cartoon drawings to do Cletus backstory. A PG-13 Carnage is not the move.

Black man with the Venom symbiote!

That costume party, V being HoH..'You're not my type.

Also, I'm used to the 90s cartoon where hosts get weak & pass out after the symbiote leaves the body. V was just running through people.

Carnage symbiote didn't care about Shriek at all, saw her as a threat immediately when she used her powers

I figured Shriek's power was going to be a factor at some point, especially knowing the symbiotes weakness

My Toxin spoiler was kinda correct, but maybe i missed it, how did he get a symbiote?

The 'Sunday Afternoon Movie of The Week' runtime definitely made this an easy watch.

I was expecting more, to be honest :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why isn’t this stickied?

Hmmmm I got this :ohhh:

Can we get this stickied?:feedme:

I know it’s pretty cluttered up there and y’all hate it so here is what we propose :mjlit:

Since we still have some issues with the Anime thread getting stickied. Let’s be honest, the HBO Max thread isn’t worthy enough of being stickied over that one.

So how bout we make a trade, swap out the HBO Max and place Venom up there.:youngsabo:

I spoke with several posters and they agree:mjgrin:

Thank you in advance longterm Secret War brehs:lolbron::salute:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Reviews are good, might actually see this sooner rather than later
lDGVhCS.png

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw the movie a few days ago and honestly I was entertained :obama:

Sure it could have been better and sure it should have been rated R and been more violent. But it is what it is :yeshrug: I enjoyed the fukkery :russ:

The post credit ending was just Sony reminding folks “yes we own Spidey too and yes he WILL be apart of our universe whether Fiege likes it or not :birdman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Saw the movie a few days ago and honestly I was entertained :obama:

Sure it could have been better and sure it should have been rated R and been more violent. But it is what it is :yeshrug: I enjoyed the fukkery :russ:

The post credit ending was just Sony reminding folks “yes we own Spidey too and yes he WILL be apart of our universe whether Fiege likes it or not :birdman:

Nope

Sony

giphy.gif

to the MCU:shaq::mjlit:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed it. Interested to see how things will work after that mid credit scene. I thought the CGI was very good. The bickering between the two got a little hectic at times, but it wasn't too bad. I thought Venom taking over Mrs. Chan was hilarious, among some other small scenes. The mic drop/stage speech was funny. fukking up Brock's new motorcycle had me dying. I thought Shriek was cool. Carnage bytch slapped her a couple of times and Woody couldn't do shyt about it :mjlol: I thought Woody did a good job as a villain/serial killer.

I could not figure out what happened to the cop? Did he obtain powers, and if he did, when during the movie?

I kind of wanted Carnage to be a little more ruthless but I guess that's what we get in a PG-13 movie. I guess they wanted more people to be able to see it.