Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
77 seems pretty decent for a game like this tbh. I'll wait until the inevitable black friday sale or maybe earlier with redbox but those scores are pretty solid for a B-title.

The game looks like it'll be stupid enough to shyt around with friends for a few nights.
24369.jpg

:noah:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm copping...tried it at the ps experience and the shyt is interesting...i wanna play to find out more about the story....also, this will make a great party game...when you got a bunch of people over kicking it, throw this on, and let everyone in on the fun of making choices...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So this is in the same ilk as those TellTale games?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He also shyt on The Witcher 3. :mjpls:

Said Dragon Age Inquisition of all games is better. I have my suspicions about Until Dawn myself but I'll wait till someone better reviews it.
Why wait on the reviews? Like I been saying this seems like the sort of game that drops with little to no fanfare and in a couple of months is heavily discounted. I think the game is worth getting I just don't think it's a full priced worthy game. Maybe in one of the late year Buy 2 get 1 free sales or something.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why wait on the reviews? Like I been saying this seems like the sort of game that drops with little to no fanfare and in a couple of months is heavily discounted. I think the game is worth getting I just don't think it's a full priced worthy game. Maybe in one of the late year Buy 2 get 1 free sales or something.
Or Redbox. Hopefully my Redbox has it. I can run through it I guess a few times since it's lots of variation and different paths you can take. I know once I beat it once or twice or w/e I'll be done with it forever. I'll be long busy with MGSV and hopefully Persona 5 by then.