Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
nikkas must not remember when mgs4 dropped that started the long list of :blessed::wow: ps4 exclusives. History is repeating itself. You:ufdup:if you ain't buying this then trading back in. Heavy rain and lost beyond two solus were top ten games last gen.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Three reviews so far
Until Dawn Review - PowerPyx 8/10

http://www.nukemdukem.net/until-dawn-review/ 8.2/10

Until Dawn Review no numerical score
While the gameplay may not appeal to everyone and it may be a bit slow for some people’s tastes, from a purely narrative standpoint, <em>Until Dawn</em> is a masterpiece and one of the best horror stories in recent memory. Blending deep and layered characters around a truly fascinating mystery wrapped in the guise of a classic slasher flick is nothing short of brilliant. If you grew up loving the genre or have any appreciation for it, you’ll come to love everything that <em>Until Dawn</em> stands for. If nothing else, the sheer level of replayability in the game is staggering and requires multiple playthroughs to fully enjoy. With each run lasting about 8-10 hours, you’ll spend a lot of time invested in the events that transpire and at the end of the day, it’s one game you truly can’t miss. If you own a PlayStation 4, you must pick up this game. You won’t regret it.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:
I pick it up next year when its half the price. No hate but between now and the end of the year there is too much piff dropping

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This game is coming out at like the worst time. If it gets above an 85 overall, I'll buy this week and try to beat it in a week. If less than that, I'll wait (but if it's below 80 I'll probably pass). MGS:V is getting played over this though for sure