Official Until Dawn Thread | PS4 (Aug. 25)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Love these types of games but I'm waiting for reviews.
If it's 12+ hours and halfway decent, I'll buy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seen a couple impressions from dudes online who got it early.

I got this today! I also got a shirt.

Been playing for about five hours now. Embargo is on me, but let me say that this is the most innovative, in-depth, awesome and scary cinematic survival horror experiece yet. Stupidly great writing and acting. Just wow. Part cheesy, part serious and always cliche in a brilliant way.

I'm betting this a GOTY for many.

I got my two first trophies just like an hour ago. They didn't show up in the trophy list, I guess they've disabled it until launch.
Just finished it and... wow.

It's something quite extraordinary. It's like reinventing the wheel and putting it on fire. I'm actually quite speechles. Need to revisit some of the things tomorrow.

LiS and UD are completely different beasts even though both are "cinematic experiences". UD wiped everything clean, this is how you make these games. And I still love LiS.

Sorry for the tease guys. I'm eagerly waiting for Monday to see what other people have to say about it. I can't wait to clear my head on this one.
Heavy Rain with horror?
:win:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I need something New too and the Game doesblook like Fun but :patrice: I don't think it's Worth that Full Price. May just wait for a Price Drop.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Yeah these games are typical "turn off brain and immerse" games. I enjoyed Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls a lot as well as TWD. Now finally a horror game??

I liked Beyond 2 Souls but not for $60. I'm not about to be fooled again.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait for the reviews, but if its good I'll cop :francis:.....Some time after MGSV tho

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see the problem. I'll likely wait for the price to fall or for PS+. They're sending this thing to die anyway. Shouldn't be long.
I already pre ordered on ps4. How do i cancel it? I wanna wait for reviews now smh