[Official] Unapologetically Black video game Black Sands: Legends of Kemet (Made by a Black Man)

Will you join the Sands franchise?

• Yes, I will make sure this is spread to everyone I know

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I will support.

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Not my cup of tea but I got you.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
there is no xp. People level by doing "great achievements"

Sort of like in real life.

There is only one playable character which is Rah. You manage your team to investigate, infiltrate, and survive the wonders of the Rift long enough to attain the skills needed to defeat Nun and claim your freedom.
@MeachTheMonster wants to know if it will be released on XB1 with features for Kinect so he has a reason to blow the dust off of it.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand how a visual novel works. What confused me is the part about characters being able to gain xp and level up.

Are there multiple playable characters? Do you play through the game with them individually or like a team?

And I'm guessing you can fail/die and need to try again?

also, there are BAD ENDS which ends the game but its not catastrophic to the point where you need to reroll completely. It is a very long game.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yes but it might be a more stripped down version for size sake. Obviously the price would reflect the change.

Win our coloring book challenge and we will feature you as one of the great council member of Avar. Its a major supporting character in the series.

:ohhh:

We'll make sure you're an exclusive character for the XBOX ONE version :win:

5Bl5MOf.png