[Official] Unapologetically Black video game Black Sands: Legends of Kemet (Made by a Black Man)

Will you join the Sands franchise?

• Yes, I will make sure this is spread to everyone I know

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I will support.

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Not my cup of tea but I got you.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Subs!!! I don't even play video games like that but I'll support. Do you have a gofund me page and will I be able to play this on my Macbook?
you will be able to play this on your macbook.

You want to support?

Buy this pack. Its Iconic posters. We have them in stock and available for delivery anywhere in the united states.

f5cd4d92-9309-4bbe-b991-c5cc3cc810b5_zpsuujnssjy.png

at blacksandscollection.com

I always prefer when someone buys something tangible when they support the Sands.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
we have a secret project going on for those who are not into story driven games and more into strategy
I understand how a visual novel works. What confused me is the part about characters being able to gain xp and level up.

Are there multiple playable characters? Do you play through the game with them individually or like a team?

And I'm guessing you can fail/die and need to try again?

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand how a visual novel works. What confused me is the part about characters being able to gain xp and level up.

Are there multiple playable characters? Do you play through the game with them individually or like a team?

And I'm guessing you can fail/die and need to try again?

there is no xp. People level by doing "great achievements"

Sort of like in real life.

There is only one playable character which is Rah. You manage your team to investigate, infiltrate, and survive the wonders of the Rift long enough to attain the skills needed to defeat Nun and claim your freedom.