Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo this probably deserves it's own thread....Lil off topic, but watch this vid

4:00 mark.....Is that really a younger Greg Kading there at the Orlando Anderson fight?:ohhh:

Yooooooooooo
shocked-gif.gif

And it fits the theory of the LAPD being in on the assassination, only to turn around and try to control the narrative:ohhh:

Orlando is a lapdog/diversionary character.

Reggie Wright Sr right there, to.

I don't know, breh.

That looks like a young Kading to me.....COTDAMN...this shyt is deep and intricate:wow:

But some of these simple simon azz niccaz believe everything they see on TV, tho.

The gangs came back 2 hrs later and spotted him in Las Vegas weekend/championship boxing match traffic.

The masters of tricknology know what they're doing, boy----They've supremely mastered that shyt:wow:

DAMN:ohhh:

Last edited:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Nikka what movie did you watch? He is only in a couple of scenes :what:
-when they first met and chilled with the groupies in the hotel
-warning Pac about Haitian Jack in the club
-Above The Rim movie shoot
-he is seen when Pac gets shot at Quad Studios and they go up the elevator, no lines
-he is seen going to visit Pac in the hospital

right. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Yo this probably deserves it's own thread....Lil off topic, but watch this vid

4:00 mark.....Is that really a younger Greg Kading there at the Orlando Anderson fight?:ohhh:

Yooooooooooo
shocked-gif.gif

And it fits the theory of the LAPD being in on the assassination, only to turn around and try to control the narrative:ohhh:

Orlando is a lapdog/diversionary character.

Reggie Wright Sr right there, to.

I don't know, breh.

That looks like a young Kading to me.....COTDAMN...this shyt is deep and intricate:wow:

But some of these simple simon azz niccaz believe everything they see on TV, tho.

The gangs came back 2 hrs later and spotted him in Las Vegas weekend/championship boxing match traffic.

The masters of tricknology know what they're doing, boy----They've supremely mastered that shyt:wow:

DAMN:ohhh:

shyt!

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
:hubie: aight, just seen da movie :hubie: and went into this as non bias as i could possibly be with y'all know isn't saying much but anywayz

acting -
pac & suge - were quite good even say excellent from them being non or beginning actors
afeni - was a bit over-the-top
kidada & jada - were ok at best
hill harper & dude that was nigel & pac manager with curly hair were the best
dre, snoop - shouldn't even been in da damn movie if they was gonna cast them nikkaz ( i mean that scene with snoop & angie at hot97 felt like a spoof comedy skit that could have been done on dave chappell, shyt was embarrassing)

directing -
was ok, benny being a music video maker... could have easily done a better job
when hype williams did belly - it felt like a 90 minute video, which i understand some critics didn't like but da hip hop world loved (i mean just take a look at the opening scene with nas & X as they enter the tunnel walk through the club to shoot & rob the owner - i felt benny should have had that type of effect in this movie especially with so many club night life scene in it, he simply missed on this)
i only could go away with saying .... THIS shyt BUDGET WAS 45 million ...

writing -
strictly was trash, i'm sorry u can't do a pac movie & show his up bringing without mopreme in it, although mo was sent back to live with his biological mother in Queens he was with pac as a youth in New York till they bounced to Baltimore, u can't cover pac from '91-'95 in NYC without big stretch (i mean did these cacs writers not even know the pac courthouse speech - stretch was the one that pulled him away or stretch wasn't da nikka that was with pac all day drove to quad & was the 1st nikka to walk into the studio
and who da hell is nigel - is he jimmy henchmen is he haitian jack or is he both WTF
so many mistakes in da writing - from all dat jada shyt to performing hail mary which wasn't recorded yet when that show happen to afeni being in the hospital after quad when she was in atlanta etc..etc...
and that ending could possibly be the worst ending i've seen inna long, long, long time

thought i'll never say this - i feel sorry for pac ( LT did u dirty, it's a shame he doesn't have a group of people to represent his legacy with the upmost respect in his afterlife )
Still better than Ms. Wallace politically correct Notorious movie

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Explained to my wife over dinner last night who David Kenner is....a mob lawyer who Pac fired days before his death...who never gets the finger pointed at him like Suge and Diddy do...who Big Syke said is a guy you don't just fire....

There is a classic movie to be made about Tupac if anyone has the balls to really do it right. Now we probably have to wait at least 5 years before the next attempt.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Biggie isn't seen after the hospital scene. I was talking about air time for B.I.G's character. Pac is incarcerated afterwards he hears Who Shot Ya in the yard and flips, B.I.G. is only mentioned as "fat boy" at his House of Blues show where Hit 'Em Up drops after Pac meets Faith. The next mention of B.I.G. is when Snoop said Bad Boy is his homies and Pac gets tight.

The second part of the movie was about his stint in jail, being bailed out, joining Death Row, meeting Kidada Jones, the dynamic between him and Suge at Death Row and how the label operated, the success of his All Eyez On Me album, establishment of DR East, and his eventual shooting. I wouldn't say the last 90 minutes are about his friendship and beef with Biggie. They ain't even show Puff, movie wasn't that centered around East Coast-West Coast beef shyt I seen people complain about that.

:snoop: its not even debate worthy to the OP

and BTW
puff was in the movie - yall nikkaz missed it
:takedat:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
so many mistakes in da writing - from all dat jada shyt to performing hail mary which wasn't recorded yet when that show happen to afeni being in the hospital after quad when she was in atlanta etc..etc...

Afeni actually was in NYC for the trial and came to the hospital soon after Pac arrived. Here's her arriving at the hospital with Yaki Kadafi's mom Yaasmyn Fula at 7:52