Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finally saw it this weekend. The acting wasn't that bad. The cinematography was weak and script should have been multi-layered. Not to mention the multiple inaccuracies in pacs life.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who the Fck was the bytch that played the girl that got raped:wow:

Kidada jones actress:wow:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I thought he played a good Biggie down to his voice to calling nikkas "duke" :mjlol:, from what I've seen in interviews B.I.G. spoke kinda low like that :hubie:

Biggie ain't really a major part of this movie like that :manny:

:what: da hell movie did u watch :snoop:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:what: da hell movie did u watch :snoop:
Nikka what movie did you watch? He is only in a couple of scenes :what:
-when they first met and chilled with the groupies in the hotel
-warning Pac about Haitian Jack in the club
-Above The Rim movie shoot
-he is seen when Pac gets shot at Quad Studios and they go up the elevator, no lines
-he is seen going to visit Pac in the hospital

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
if they make another pac movie but 3 parts like the NE biopic but on netflix who do yall want to play pac cuz demitrius said he aint playing pac again me personally i wont mind michael b jordan playing pac

Wole Parks

MV5BMWQyMmI1YjEtM2FiYS00YzQwLWExMDctYzAwN2FkMWQ2ZTg1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDcxNjIxNDk@._V1_.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:ohhh:
do you think he can capture pac's energy more than demetrius did ?:sas1:

Watch his performance in Ray Donovan season 3 episode 2. He looks like him but he also has the depth to capture his intellectual side and his street side. Only thing is, I think he's over 6 feet.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Nikka what movie did you watch? He is only in a couple of scenes :what:
-when they first met and chilled with the groupies in the hotel
-warning Pac about Haitian Jack in the club
-Above The Rim movie shoot
-he is seen when Pac gets shot at Quad Studios and they go up the elevator, no lines
-he is seen going to visit Pac in the hospital

nikka, u said biggie aint a major part of the movie like that - which doesn't necessarily mean how many scenes he had (besides the 1st 45 minutes as a youth the other 90 minutes basically revolves around the friendship to the beef of biggie

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
the other 90 minutes basically revolves around the friendship to the beef of biggie
Biggie isn't seen after the hospital scene. I was talking about air time for B.I.G's character. Pac is incarcerated afterwards he hears Who Shot Ya in the yard and flips, B.I.G. is only mentioned as "fat boy" at his House of Blues show where Hit 'Em Up drops after Pac meets Faith. The next mention of B.I.G. is when Snoop said Bad Boy is his homies and Pac gets tight.

The second part of the movie was about his stint in jail, being bailed out, joining Death Row, meeting Kidada Jones, the dynamic between him and Suge at Death Row and how the label operated, the success of his All Eyez On Me album, establishment of DR East, and his eventual shooting. I wouldn't say the last 90 minutes are about his friendship and beef with Biggie. They ain't even show Puff, movie wasn't that centered around East Coast-West Coast beef shyt I seen people complain about that.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
i haven't seen it and i'm not in a rush to...but seriously if they have a iphone in a 90's era flick i'm :hubie:
That shyt ain't true I ain't see no iPhone in the movie. :mjlol:

Some people wanted this movie to fail from jump so they resorting to fake rumors. The movie is solid 3 stars for me, it's hard to fit a mans life in 2.5 hours.

What are some of the historical innacuracies y'all peeped?

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie isn't seen after the hospital scene. I was talking about air time for B.I.G's character. Pac is incarcerated afterwards he hears Who Shot Ya in the yard and flips, B.I.G. is only mentioned as "fat boy" at his House of Blues show where Hit 'Em Up drops after Pac meets Faith. The next mention of B.I.G. is when Snoop said Bad Boy is his homies and Pac gets tight.

The second part of the movie was about his stint in jail, being bailed out, joining Death Row, meeting Kidada Jones, the dynamic between him and Suge at Death Row and how the label operated, the success of his All Eyez On Me album, establishment of DR East, and his eventual shooting. I wouldn't say the last 90 minutes are about his friendship and beef with Biggie. They ain't even show Puff, movie wasn't that centered around East Coast-West Coast beef shyt I seen people complain about that.
He's seen throwing down a magazine when Pac is rapping hitem up. Think that was his last scene I think. Wtf is up with gravy though? This nikka dying or something..he had no energy. I know biggie was laid back but gravy was damn near comatose "Thats Nigel " ..or when he's leaving the hospital.."yall bugging...yall nikkas bugging man :yawn::zzz:"