NULL
Pac fans, stans and fellow cult members

Imagine this was actually done as part of a Netflix or HBO series

12 one hour episodes

You could have EASILY done that

Episode 1
Afeni, BPP, BLA, Panther 21 trial and the early Pac years in NY

Episode 2
Pac formative years in Baltimore, friendship with Jada, his time at the Art School, a more humanistic and innocent time for a Young Pac

Episode 3
Oakland, the turbulence of leaving Baltimore, moving into the Jects, Pacs drug dealing, early rapping, Pacs early activism

Episode 4
Digital Underground years, Pac putting in work, developing his still raw skills, the Public Enemy incident on tour, meeting a young Treach, the Marin City incident.

Episode 5
2pacolypse Now, Juice, Strictly for my nikkaZ, Poetic Justice, the beginning of the legal troubles, Political problems

Episode 6
The THUG LIFE era, Above the Rim, running with Stretch, Henchmen, Haitian Jack, Pacs rapping takes off, he has a crew under his wing, legal troubles continue, end off with the rape accusation

Episode 7
The shooting and trial, Me Against the World recorded

Episode 8
Pac in Jail, word of shooting reaches him, all of NY shytting on him, Pacs jailhouse interview, the thoughts and emotions running thru his mind, Pac at his lowest, MATW makes him a breakout star

Episode 9
Suge bails Pac out, the AEOM era, Pacs incredibly work ethic, recording the classic album, Madonna, Versace,

Episode 10
East vs West, Pacs incredible 96 continues, here we go into the real details of the back and forth

Episode 11
Pacs last 30 days, upheaveal at Death Row as Dre leaves, bitterness between Snoop and Pac, East vs West continues, Pac fires Kenner, Pacs plans post Death Row, the episode focusing on the emotional ups and downs, former friends come and go

Episode 12
The darkness of his last days,....the recording of Makaveli as his last will and testament...this would be a dark sinister visual...deep into Pacs emotions...culminating with the shooting in Vegas, and the week after

Yall telling me this couldn't have been done?

Yall telling me this mans life couldn't have been given to us in 12 hours?

:wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

12 one hour episodes

Episode 1

Episode 2
Pac formative years in Baltimore, friendship with Jada, his time at the Art School, a more humanistic and innocent time for a Young Pac

Episode 3
Oakland, the turbulence of leaving Baltimore, moving into the Jects, Pacs drug dealing, early rapping, Pacs early activism

Episode 4
Digital Underground years, Pac putting in work, developing his still raw skills, the Public Enemy incident on tour, meeting a young Treach, the Marin City incident.

Episode 5
2pacolypse Now, Juice, Strictly for my nikkaZ, Poetic Justice, the beginning of the legal troubles, Political problems

Episode 6
The THUG LIFE era, Above the Rim, running with Stretch, Henchmen, Haitian Jack, Pacs rapping takes off, he has a crew under his wing, legal troubles continue, end off with the rape accusation

Episode 7

Episode 8
Pac in Jail, word of shooting reaches him, all of NY shytting on him, Pacs jailhouse interview, the thoughts and emotions running thru his mind, Pac at his lowest, MATW makes him a breakout star

Episode 9
Suge bails Pac out, the AEOM era, Pacs incredibly work ethic, recording the classic album, Madonna, Versace,

Episode 10
East vs West, Pacs incredible 96 continues, here we go into the real details of the back and forth

Episode 11
Pacs last 30 days, upheaveal at Death Row as Dre leaves, bitterness between Snoop and Pac, East vs West continues, Pac fires Kenner, Pacs plans post Death Row, the episode focusing on the emotional ups and downs, former friends come and go

Episode 12
The darkness of his last days,....the recording of Makaveli as his last will and testament...this would be a dark sinister visual...deep into Pacs emotions...culminating with the shooting in Vegas, and the week after

This would've been perfect.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

:scust:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
After sleeping on it....7 out 10.

Nowhere near Aaliyah/Whitney biopic trash but also not as well-constructed as Straight outta Compton. To capture Pac's total personality is mission IMPOSSIBLE. Anybody was gonna fall short but for a guy whose NEVER acted, D Shipp did his thing, especially capturing Pac's mannerisms and energy onstage and in the studio.

It was visible that the movie was rushed, especially the way certain things were glossed over. I feel like they coulda went deeper into Pac's Bay Area rap ties (Ritchie Ritch, E-40, Ray Luv.) Poetic Justice, the biggest movie Pac did, was left out. Possibly could have included the Menace II Society incident. Biggie's character had no depth whatsoever and the East/West beef wasn't really emphasized like it shoulda been. I can live with these flaws though.

My biggest criticism is that l feel like they shoulda shown Pac fighting for his life for 7 days in the hospital and all these celebs coming to see him and people around the country holding candlelight vigils after the Vegas shooting. That's a huge part of Pac's mythical enigma. (Surviving one shooting and almost surviving another.) They also should have shown at the end how big of an international icon Pac is. The man has statues and murals in Europe, Mexico, etc. There's no way you fail to include that.

Overall, it was a good synopsis on all of the various aspects of his life and all of his biggest songs were included. Now a whole generation who knows nothing of 2Pac will now go to YouTube and start watching videos, interviews, listening to albums, etc. As a Pac fan, how could I not embrace that?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be real, I feel bad for dude that played Pac. From watching his interviews he a good kid and he did a good job with what was given. He probably had no clue he was starring in a glorified BET film straight to dvd production. He got talent, I hope he can bounce back and get another shot. Benny Boom career is prob over though.

Last edited:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

12 one hour episodes

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Would be amazing