Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
2 is just terrible....Don't even know why they showed that shyt to the public.Angle fukked, too dark, and breh look like a hunch back.

Focuses more on the "Thug" side......

what is the "thug" side? his tattoos? his tattoos probably represent pac more than anything, his cross with exodus 1831 shown in the background, his 50nikkaz gun tattoo, nefertiti 2 die 4, thuglife... thats all pac right there and none of them are particularly thuggish if you know the meanings :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is the "thug" side? his tattoos? his tattoos probably represent pac more than anything, his cross with exodus 1831 shown in the background, his 50nikkaz gun tattoo, nefertiti 2 die 4, thuglife... thats all pac right there and none of them are particularly thuggish if you know the meanings :yeshrug:

That's the oxymoron of it.....The movie is about Pac, but the promotion side is something altogether different.

If it was a straight to DVD "hood" film, I wouldn't mind #2

But I take it they're going for national prestige with this

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

From someone who saw the movie. He was having a back and forth with another guy, but I'll just post his comments
  • kinfolk_kiashine@twanpac77 its more like Notorious. I think StraightOuttaCompton was more of a classic
    • kinfolk_kiashine@speedy_boy24@twanpac77 the question is was it a classic? I didnt see the final but it was pretty close and for me the Str8outtacompton is classic, due to content, storyline. a We talking Nwa Cube And Dre and Ez and the story it self is just bigger its a pioneer group and cube has made classics in film prior to it. The acting, the music, the cinematography, The All Eyez on me was a good movie and well touch the pac fans and movie goers and it was well done. I just cant give that classic title to it. Thats just my opinion. Go see it !
      • kinfolk_kiashine@kinfolk_kiashine@speedy_boy24 there is no comparison. Pac was great but was taken way to soon to accomplish what NWA did. I saw both movies and its just my opinion. PAC ALL EYES ON ME IS WORTH SEEING AND IS A GREAT FILM, Demetrius who played 2pac did a great job, and benny boom did is thing on the directorial side, I just cant say.its a classic.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

From someone who saw the movie. He was having a back and forth with another guy, but I'll just post his comments
  • kinfolk_kiashine@twanpac77 its more like Notorious. I think StraightOuttaCompton was more of a classic
    • kinfolk_kiashine@speedy_boy24@twanpac77 the question is was it a classic? I didnt see the final but it was pretty close and for me the Str8outtacompton is classic, due to content, storyline. a We talking Nwa Cube And Dre and Ez and the story it self is just bigger its a pioneer group and cube has made classics in film prior to it. The acting, the music, the cinematography, The All Eyez on me was a good movie and well touch the pac fans and movie goers and it was well done. I just cant give that classic title to it. Thats just my opinion. Go see it !
      • kinfolk_kiashine@kinfolk_kiashine@speedy_boy24 there is no comparison. Pac was great but was taken way to soon to accomplish what NWA did. I saw both movies and its just my opinion. PAC ALL EYES ON ME IS WORTH SEEING AND IS A GREAT FILM, Demetrius who played 2pac did a great job, and benny boom did is thing on the directorial side, I just cant say.its a classic.

First guy I've heard say SOC was better.

I've ran across like 10 people who've seen AEOM.....They all said it was better than SOC.

His opinion is a first

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Wtf is that clown talkin about?? Both nwa and Pac had a 5 year window. "To accomplish what they did." lol you could argue that Pac accomplished more in 5 years.

He could have just said the nwa movie had more characters and stfu. Plus Pacs story makes up for that if it was done right imo..