Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

16230799_733888183454016_428045954071920640_n.jpg

D Shipp needs to lose about 10-15 pounds for this promotion run.

LT Hutton already told him to start shedding some weight.

Breh look like he blew up even more.They'll probably photo shop him down, tho

Yeah he was lifting them weights and buffed up

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its almost scary, if you didnt know it you could really believe pac was standing there :ohhh:

Word, I was watching that video having to look closely and shyt lol, it really did look like Pac, that's 1 good thing, now curious about how the performance will be, very hard to tell from short clips, sounded like he studied and tried hard though.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word, I was watching that video having to look closely and shyt lol, it really did look like Pac, that's 1 good thing, now curious about how the performance will be, very hard to tell from short clips, sounded like he studied and tried hard though.

I became a believer when I saw this interview

Breh just naturally has some of Pac's mannerisms

When compared to Marcc Rose in his natural state:huhldup:

I don't know about that brother Marcc....That's all i'mma say:francis:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I became a believer when I saw this interview

Breh just naturally has some of Pac's mannerisms

When compared to Marcc Rose in his natural state:huhldup:

I don't know about that brother Marcc....That's all i'mma say:francis:

Even just by appearance Demetrius looks a lot more like Pac. I saw the interview with Big Boi and he recited some of a Pac interview he had memorised, did a good job. No-one will ever be able to do perfect Pac but hopefully he and they can make it a dope experience where you can get into the film and suspend your disbelief. From all accounts so far e did a very good job, some shyt is beyond his control but at least it seems he took it seriously an it was important to him to do if justice, that's encouraging.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even just by appearance Demetrius looks a lot more like Pac. I saw the interview with Big Boi and he recited some of a Pac interview he had memorised, did a good job. No-one will ever be able to do perfect Pac but hopefully he and they can make it a dope experience where you can get into the film and suspend your disbelief. From all accounts so far e did a very good job, some shyt is beyond his control but at least it seems he took it seriously an it was important to him to do if justice, that's encouraging.

Demetrius has that "Introspective Pac" look naturally.

@30 seconds with the glasses

&

@34 seconds listening to Afeni

Those parts are spooky.

He seems to have the lil intricacies innately

Lucky for him because that's normally the hardest thing to capture.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great Money B interview

Talks about the movie....Said it was great, but was conflicted.Didn't know if it was great because he's "bias" or if it was really a great movie.

Coming out with a book about his life.Hired a writer....Took said writer to a private screening of the movie...Writer buddy loved it.

Told him "Dude, that was better than Straight Outta Compton"

Talks about being there with Pac & Kool G Rap when Above The Law and Lench Mob bumped

heads at the New Music Seminar.Conference.Cube wasn't involved in the fight.He was on a

panel.Said Pac wanted to jump in, but Money had to remind him "Yo Pac we cool with both of these groups:whoa:" :pachaha:

Great interview.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Great Money B interview

Talks about the movie....Said it was great, but was conflicted.Didn't know if it was great because he's "bias" or if it was really a great movie.

Coming out with a book about his life.Hired a writer....Took said writer to a private screening of the movie...Writer buddy loved it.

Told him "Dude, that was better than Straight Outta Compton"

Talks about being there with Pac & Kool G Rap when Above The Law and Lench Mob bumped

heads at the New Music Seminar.Conference.Cube wasn't involved in the fight.He was on a

panel.Said Pac wanted to jump in, but Money had to remind him "Yo Pac we cool with both of these groups:whoa:" :pachaha:

Great interview.

:to:

That's my black jesus