Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there even gonna b another trailer? The way they did that seems like THAT will be the trailer, no curses etc....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there even gonna b another trailer? The way they did that seems like THAT will be the trailer, no curses etc....

Technically, they've yet to release an official trailer.These are all classified as teasers.

Teasers are exactly that, a tease.

Only about 60-90 seconds and less in-depth/comprehensive than an actual trailer

Official trailers are normally 2:30-3:00 mins long.

As I stated earlier in this thread....seems like this promotion team tries to get by with doing the LEAST they can

Just seems lazy...."It's Tupac...it'll sell itself " while they sit back and daydream about swimming in cash.

Don't seem like a 45 million dollar flick IMO.

SOC had a 27 million dollar budget and the promotion was 20x stronger

I feel like LT and his guys are selling me some bullshyt as far as the numbers go.

Hopefully they fukked around and accidentally made a entertaining movie, tho

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Technically, they've yet to release an official trailer.These are all classified as teasers.

Teasers are exactly that, a tease.

Only about 60-90 seconds and less in-depth/comprehensive than an actual trailer

Official trailers are normally 2:30-3:00 mins long.

As I stated earlier in this thread....seems like this promotion team tries to get by with doing the LEAST they can

Just seems lazy...."It's Tupac...it'll sell itself " while they sit back and daydream about swimming in cash.

Don't seem like a 45 million dollar flick IMO.

SOC had a 27 million dollar budget and the promotion was 20x stronger

I feel like LT and his guys are selling me some bullshyt as far as the numbers go.

Hopefully they fukked around and accidentally made a entertaining movie, tho

Hopefully they do, would be dope to see some more, seems like there's some potential from this latest 1 though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still no Tupac music in that new teaser. Better get that shyt ironed out!

Yeah that's some strange shyt.

Maybe that's how the deal was structured.

They can use his music in the movie, but not during any promotion.

The way they negotiated with Amaru Entertainment was shady as fukk.

So I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

Basically on some loophole shyt

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If can they nail that era right..the fashion, that 90s groove..a nikka could get emotional..this shyt could be a classic..hip hop was massive land scape and Pac was one piece of it but he seemed to mix with everyone, hope they show that.
And we need the truth on what happened according to Pac. This cant be some regular hip hop bullshyt. This needs be on level of Malcolm X..movie needs to have alot of heart that shows him as the complex individual he was and why he's still the giant he is til this day. Lastly hopefully they nail down that 90s vibe with that gangster west coast gfunk shyt and grimy east coast sound..this shyt Could be a classic..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word on the net, that was just a teaser of the full trailer they plan to drop in a few days.

We'll see.....It's about time for a full trailer

edit....Now they're saying "End of the month":francis:

These bullshyt/wanna be internet "insiders"

Last edited:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Some people have grown up listening to Tupac since they were 6 years old and are just now getting to the point where they will be surpassing the day where they've live longer than this young man. Puts things in perspective

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear these teasers just come off suspicious.

No music....Seems as if they're trying to hide the vocal side of Demetrius Shipp(Not to knock the dude.He has the mannerisms down IMO).

They show brief shot of him making some kind of Tupac gesture, but nothing outstanding.

Hardly any dialog coming from the main character.For a guy as vocal as Pac was, again, that's pretty damn suspicious.

I have a feeling the Haitian Jack dude might steal the film:mjcry:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Based on everything I've seen so far, a few horrific teaser, an IG video or two, and this more well put together trailer/teaser, I don't see it....The actor looks fine, and the scope of the trailer is taking itself seriously, but the direction looks over the top, and hamfisted....Pac was such an iconic, artistic, artist, he needs an iconic, artistic director and writer to really give him a movie worth his value....This looks like a slightly edgier 'Notorious'. I keep saying biopic is the wrong way to go, you want to do one of those like 'Jackie', or 'My Week With Marilyn' (I realize the irony in those examples) where you just cover a few days, or weeks in their live, rather then try to throw such a layered, lengthy, complex story into 2 hours. Maybe 3 would do it, but Hollywood would never greenlight it. And, no Pac music in the trailer isn't a good look, neither is the subpar music they did use.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
16406647_388008518222975_3729179851424128307_n.jpg

One of Pac's top 10 songs and they can't even get his lyrics right :snoop:

Fans going in on the facebook comments

You tell us this film is gonna be good when your team can't even get his song lyrics right?
Like · Reply · 5 · February 5 at 3:32am

Exactly! That's our proof that they're going to change stuff and make him look bad! They ain't slick! Smh

Why yall keep quoting the songs as untitled? Wducate the ppl so they know what their looking for if they are new to Pac. Cant quote somebody n give a half ass credit.
Like · Reply · February 5 at 10:52am

Daps
Reppin
NULL
16406647_388008518222975_3729179851424128307_n.jpg

One of Pac's top 10 songs and they can't even get his lyrics right :snoop:

Fans going in on the facebook comments

You tell us this film is gonna be good when your team can't even get his song lyrics right?
Like · Reply · 5 · February 5 at 3:32am

Exactly! That's our proof that they're going to change stuff and make him look bad! They ain't slick! Smh

Why yall keep quoting the songs as untitled? Wducate the ppl so they know what their looking for if they are new to Pac. Cant quote somebody n give a half ass credit.
Like · Reply · February 5 at 10:52am

That's fukking embarrassing :scust:

Again, the people behind this flick just come off like jive turkey.

Like they really did weasel the rights away from Afeni

and now they're stuck operating on some scandalous loophole shyt.

I've never seen such unprofessional-tacky- spottiness from a supposed "Major Release" film:gucci:

I'm an analytical guy.They Made a mistake in the teaser yesterday

(I can tell this guy ripped the teaser before they replaced it with the zoomed-in version)

@ the 52 second mark....right when the fake Kevin Powell says "You Said", you can still see the crew/sound man standing behind him:huhldup:

Even a high school level communications class wouldn't make that mistake.

That's not it.I think they realized the mistake and tried to edit/replace it with a more 'zoomed in' version of the teaser

compare the trailer I dropped above to this one

Tell me that one don't look blown up and warped ?:jbhmm:

This wild hog bodied, cat fish face ass LT Hutton really did pull a fast one on Mama Shakur:martin:

If you really pay attention to how they operating, you see evidence of a swindling/robbery.

I was trying to warm up to this flick, but now I'm back on some fukk them filthy maggots shyt:pacspit:

Edit....Alright I just realized that might be the fake Kevin Powell's film crew recording a Tupac interview in the movie.....but still:pacspit:

Last edited: