Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
They need to promote this accordingly, as of now it has that "low budget/direct to dvd movie" flair with the sloppy promotion.
And that fukkin logo :mjlol:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 months away.I think it's one REALLY DOPE trailer away from buzzing.

Whenever they decide to drop the next trailer, they need to go all out.

Now that they have a major distribution company behind them, I expect a more professional trailer.

Much better than that IG shyt we got last year.

It's gotta be dropping soon.I'm guessing this upcoming Monday.

I'd drop a trailer Feb 13th and another final trailer in late April/Early May

I think people are panicking too much at this stage about marketing and promoting, there's still ample time IF they do it right, they could completely fukk it up of course but what I mean is there's still time.

There's so many ways to promote this film, trailer like you said, big placements, more interviews, television and film ads etc, just needs to start and then build momentum. I'd be concerned if nothing seems to be happening within a month of the film and even more so 2 weeks prior to release but currently there's still enough time.

It has major distribution doesn't it? Plus it had a budget similar to SOC didn't it? If so in that case it would indicate at some point gonna be some serious promo, it's vital they promote the film properly.

I'd imagine they will promote it a lot more, just how effective it's gonna be, also no point doing it too early as people's attention spans are so short nowadays they will move on to the next trend, if they keep hitting us with promo and marketing consistently and regularly for example 2 months prior it will really build.

Just read through what you said too, good points, that would be dope, hope so...

Just hoping they do Pac justice...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are panicking too much at this stage about marketing and promoting, there's still ample time IF they do it right, they could completely fukk it up of course but what I mean is there's still time.

There's so many ways to promote this film, trailer like you said, big placements, more interviews, television and film ads etc, just needs to start and then build momentum. I'd be concerned if nothing seems to be happening within a month of the film and even more so 2 weeks prior to release but currently there's still enough time.

It has major distribution doesn't it? Plus it had a budget similar to SOC didn't it? If so in that case it would indicate at some point gonna be some serious promo, it's vital they promote the film properly.

I'd imagine they will promote it a lot more, just how effective it's gonna be, also no point doing it too early as people's attention spans are so short nowadays they will move on to the next trend, if they keep hitting us with promo and marketing consistently and regularly for example 2 months prior it will really build.

Just read through what you said too, good points, that would be dope, hope so...

Just hoping they do Pac justice...

They've been big on anniversary dates.

That's why I'm thinking we might see a trailer on Monday Feb 13th.

All Eyez On Me was released on that day 21 years ago.

If not, I won't be surprised if they don't drop a trailer until late April.

They have a bit of catching up to do, so I think it would be wise if they started promoting it this month

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That logo is terrible. It makes this look like a b movie. They gotta get a professional artist to do a new one and change it.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been big on anniversary dates.

That's why I'm thinking we might see a trailer on Monday Feb 13th.

All Eyez On Me was released on that day 21 years ago.

If not, I won't be surprised if they don't drop a trailer until late April.

They have a bit of catching up to do, so I think it would be wise if they started promoting it this month

I agree, I think now it's sooner the better than overdrive a nearer the time, at least put it firmly back in people's consciousness.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly what I said

Not accurate, it isn't huge at the moment but there has been some buzz about it, this thread 56 pages long and some of the trailer/teaser ish has half a million plus views, and there's numerous, infact 1 has around 1.6 million I believe. Also numerous celebrities have spoken about the film and there's been high profile interviews on big platforms with people involved in the film. So no isn't accurate, baring in mind there's still 4 months ish to go also. Is what's been done so far enough? Absolutely not, but it all depends what they do from here, there's a lot of time to really amp it up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
16585013_1443362055675031_5322886612135182336_n.jpg

If he was bald in this pic, that shyt would be scary:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they're calling it a "Theatrical Teaser" which by definition is less in-depth than a theatrical TRAILER:patrice:

They already dropped 2 teasers....Give us the muthafukking TRAILER:damn:

Maybe in another 10 weeks:beli: