Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard the movie is really good up until he gets bailed out of jail and goes to Death Row.

"The DR scenes are BS!"

That's all they were willing to tell me:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benny Boom's producing a Haitian Jack TV Series? :gucci:

He must've approached Boom like "So you're using my likeness in that Tupac movie, huh?:ufdup:......:shaq:"

And made him hatch a deal

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
But how different would this film be If PAC was here to defend himself like Dr Dre did in the NWA biopic. Alot of shyt about Dre was brushed under the rug to allow his character to be seen as good a light as possible. It should be a good film as long as its not too censored. its PAC. he's an icon.they can't phuck this one up:snoop:
Pac was always truthful for the most part and never really hid his faults so I think most would still be correct. He would be the most macho nikka of all time tho :pachaha:

so there must be a bunch of ducktales like in SOC :mjlol:

If they do this like SOC they won't even mention Hit Em Up ever being created and Pac will be looking at a billboard of Biggie like :jbhmm: right before he gets shot :skip:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot who said it but I woulda swore I heard there was no Hit Em Up in the movie. When they filmed the House of Blues scenes they didn't perform Hit Em Up..... No wonder they got the Diddy co-sign

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard the movie is really good up until he gets bailed out of jail and goes to Death Row.

"The DR scenes are BS!"

That's all they were willing to tell me:hubie:

There could potentially be some legitimacy to this as it looks like they go relatively deep with some of the charecters in it etc in them earlier days, the DR days would be very controversial so they may have told the story in a certain way.

It's a shame if Kadafi and Napoleon aren't charecters too....

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot who said it but I woulda swore I heard there was no Hit Em Up in the movie. When they filmed the House of Blues scenes they didn't perform Hit Em Up..... No wonder they got the Diddy co-sign

If true I wonder what it means, no filming the making of it or no mention at all? No mention at all would be very disappointing....

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they promote this film properly (yes there is still ample time) it could be huge, I'm seeing it asap...

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If true I wonder what it means, no filming the making of it or no mention at all? No mention at all would be very disappointing....

We'll see I hope they do mention it. Its not like they can avoid it considering its impact and hell its Pac's most viewed video on Youtube

No buzz for this at all...SOC was buzzing damn near for 2 yrs before it was released....might be more lightweight than Notorious

There some small buzz, but its lightweight. I don't even care about this movie no more man. I was excited...... last year. Now :russell: I'll wait for some reviews on here before I go see it

not having pac's music in any of those trailer joints aint gonna help either.

If they don't have his music for the first official trailer then something is up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they promote this film properly (yes there is still ample time) it could be huge, I'm seeing it asap...

4 months away.I think it's one REALLY DOPE trailer away from buzzing.

Whenever they decide to drop the next trailer, they need to go all out.

Now that they have a major distribution company behind them, I expect a more professional trailer.

Much better than that IG shyt we got last year.

It's gotta be dropping soon.I'm guessing this upcoming Monday.

I'd drop a trailer Feb 13th and another final trailer in late April/Early May