Official Tupac Biopic "All Eyez On Me" Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall already got 2 trailers,how much more you need....just cuz pac could make classics in 2 weeks,dont mean you can make a classic movie that quickly:whoa:...ive seen D Shipp and Benny Boom doing interviews promoting the movie....ive heard and seen enough,in LT and Benny we trust:banderas:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall already got 2 trailers,how much more you need....just cuz pac could make classics in 2 weeks,dont mean you can make a classic movie that quickly:whoa:...ive seen D Shipp and Benny Boom doing interviews promoting the movie....ive heard and seen enough,in LT and Benny we trust:banderas:
That second shyt wasnt a trailer it was a compilation of clips with shytty background music

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That second shyt wasnt a trailer it was a compilation of clips with shytty background music

It showed you aspects of his life that would be covered,and what the theme of the movie would be....what else you want from a biopic,do you need to know the plot or how it ends:pachaha:...i was all for hating this movie in the beggining,but now im just seein a bunch of john singleton fanboys hating.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It showed you aspects of his life that would be covered,and what the theme of the movie would be....what else you want from a biopic,do you need to know the plot or how it ends:pachaha:...i was all for hating this movie in the beggining,but now im just seein a bunch of john singleton fanboys hating.
How about quality nikka :martin:

Theyre using fukking green screen and that logo is pitiful this shyt reeks of VH1

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Niccaz want a release date....I guarantee people will get over all the bickering if they did that.

And I don't trust John Singleton, neither.Marcc Rose is a fukking terrible Pac IMO.

Not only that, him and Pac wasn't even cool like that towards the end.Pac called him a coward for some shyt that went down behind Higher Learning.Pac helped write the script, but some powerful folks behind the scenes made his drop Pac and cast Omar Epps.hey thought Pac had too much "negative press".You know how Pac is with the loyalty thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Theyre using fukking green screen and that logo is pitiful this shyt reeks of VH1

RIwwR44.gif
@ that logo

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So folks saying they saw it,and it was good are just making shyt up:comeon:?we really talkin bout a logo as if thats going to be in the movie?

Niccaz want a release date....I guarantee people will get over all the bickering if they did that.

And I don't trust John Singleton, neither.Marcc Rose is a fukking terrible Pac IMO.

Not only that, him and Pac wasn't even cool like that towards the end.Pac called him a coward for some shyt that went down behind Higher Learning.Pac helped write the script, but some powerful folks behind the scenes made his drop Pac and cast Omar Epps.hey thought Pac had too much "negative press".You know how Pac is with the loyalty thing.

They only mistake was letting nikkas follow along on the proccess,this shyt aint been wrapped that long but it feels like it....wouldnt be suprised if there was a problem based on Afenis death,probaly new lawyers over the estate wanna have a talk....let them try to work that shyt out,would you rather have a pushed back release date?that would make this operation look really bootleg.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So folks saying they saw it,and it was good are just making shyt up:comeon:?we really talkin bout a logo as if thats going to be in the movie?

They only mistake was letting nikkas follow along on the proccess,this shyt aint been wrapped that long but it feels like it....wouldnt be suprised if there was a problem based on Afenis death,probaly new lawyers over the estate wanna have a talk....let them try to work that shyt out,would you rather have a pushed back release date?that would make this operation look really bootleg.

That's true.I'm not up on movie making, but how long does it usually take to go from wrap to a release?

This shyt been wrapped for 6 months

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's true.I'm not up on movie making, but how long does it usually take to go from wrap to a release?

This shyt been wrapped for 6 months

I dont know im sure it varies,but i feel like weve already gotten enough in the two teasers.

I dont think they shouldve dropped the second teaser without having a release date either personally.

Under the circumstances i could see there being a holdup with the movie now,with Afenis death maybe:jbhmm:?

Couldve had good intentions on releasing full trailer,but had to pull it back,id rather them iron it out behind the scenes...unless the delay gets ridiculous.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
We're in October now without a date . . . they could hit us with it for Christmas tho :jbhmm:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First sign should've been them not trusting Singletons vision and instead going with Benny fukkin Boom, then suing the mans mom..like what the fukk... Singleton has a proven track record and would've had the distribution and all that shyt lined up with a solid release date. This nikka LT is leeching off Pacs legacy. This shyt is a glorified Lifetime unauthorized biography at this point, these lames might not even have the music rights by time this shyt eventually drop lol serves they ass right..

God I hope so. I dont give a fukk about this movie anymore